Anyone Starting Phase I AGAIN??

• I know I could shoot myself, but I'm an emotional eater. I hate that about myself. One thing goes wrong and it's off to the fridge.
    So I'm back to Day 1 of Phase I. Wish me luck! I'll be traveling for a week and hopefully can stick with this. Maybe it'll be easier since I can't snack unless I go buy something. Anyway hope everyone else is doing well. Thanks for listening.
  • Lastime, I started Phase I again this week. I was successful for about 3 days, then fell off a bit, but I think it was good for me. I'll do it again soon. I hadn't lost anything for about a month, and I think I've lost a pound this week...
    Good luck while you're away, and don't get discouraged! If you're an emotional eater (I hear ya!), make sure you've got some snacks on hand at all times that are on the diet!
  • Me too..started back to Ph 1 yesterday. I haven't lost anything since the first two weeks (10 lbs though). Haven't gained either, I just kind of go up and down a half lb. or so. Need a kick-start....or maybe just a kick
  • GOOD LUCK ALL

Remember to eat for health. This is NOT a diet but a WOL.

Look in the mirror what does she say?

Lady
  • Lastime:

I first started SBD 6/1 ... did fine thru phase I (lost 6 lbs) and decided to stay in Phase 1 another week ... think I stayed too long because I got totally off track ....

Restarted phase I on 7/20 and have lost 10 pounds total ... today is first day of Phase II ... hoping to be able to stick with it this time ....

Good luck!!!!
  • I am back to phase 1 as of today.... I had Egg McMuffinless and V8 for breakfast.

My sis and her hubby are starting SBD today and I thought it would be a good way to add support and rededicate myself to happy dieting.

arie
  • Last Time,

I'm starting phase I again too. I never really decided to go to phase II but just started nibbling more than I should have and I ended up gaining a little, so I'm back to strict phase I. I really need to detox again. I haven't been really bad, but enough that I'm hungry when I shouldn't be.

Good luck, we can do this.

Jule
  • Ariela, what are Egg McMuffinless? I know that omelettes are going to get old quick.
  • Check out the recipe thread. I think they are in there. they are also in the South Beach Book if you have it.
    Remember that eggs are just a suggestion for breakfast. I often have leftover meat and veggies!
  • to make an egg mcmuffin-less you poach 2 eggs.. put canadian bacon on top and a little cheese.. no muffin
  • Thanks ladies. That sounds good. Another dumb question here but how do you poach eggs?
  • well, I have a little cheat.. a microwave egg poacher.. I add a tablespoon of water to each little cup, crack my eggs into it and break the yolks. I lay the canadian bacon on top of the raw egg and put the lid onto the poacher thingy.

place in the microwave, set to 2:30 on the lowest power you have. when done place cheese on top.. it will melt.

Voilla, you have eggs Mcmuffin-less!

once you hit Phase 2 you can have half an english muffin with them.