South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2003, 04:58 PM   #1  

Angry woohooo...this is working

feeling good today, athough a little nervous about the weekend approaching. That is my downfall. But I have plans to get things done and try to stay busy. Its not like I am craving anything (THAT IS THE BEST PART), but when boredom pops in I eat, even though I am not hungry.

I will be close this weekend , reading and reading.

enjoy everyone and have a terrific long weekend

Wendy
Old 08-01-2003, 07:24 PM   #2  
Mous

When you plan you do it!

GOOD FOR YOU

Lady
Old 08-02-2003, 08:20 AM   #3  
CELULITE BABE BLUES

Angry HAPPY SBD IS WORKING FOR U!

Come and join us on the daily posts and u wl nvr be board..These people r a hoot and a hollar away frm insanity .............GOFISHIN
Old 08-02-2003, 10:22 AM   #4  

Default Thanks Gofishin

its has been great reading here. And I really think this is going to help me. I have tried so many things only to keep gaining. The original gain was from my quit smoking and my Anti Thyroid Medication. Keeps going up and up and never going down. I went to the gym for the past year and not one pound lost, gave that up in June due to depression...thought what for. But here I am feeling good and thinking that I will be going back to the gym in September....

I love reading here, and getting to know everyone...

Wendy
Old 08-02-2003, 09:30 PM   #5  

Wndy:

I have a hard time on the weekends ... easier during the week when I'm working ... just bring my lunch and snacks to work and won't go get anything else (plus it's pretty busy) ... it helps if you try to stick to a schedule on the weekends too.

Going back to the gym should help you feel better ... it's not necessarily pounds lost when you exercise, it's more getting stronger and healthier ... some people actually gain when they go to the gym because they have more muscle ....
Old 08-02-2003, 10:14 PM   #6  
In Control: E+R=O

Hi Wendy,

I agree with you about weekends, it can be so easy to eat more than you realize you are eating. It definitely helps to keep busy...if your hands are busy with something else they can't be shoving food in your mouth right? And be sure to keep a lot of good healthy snacks in the house for when the urge to snack hits hard....I've been munching on fresh raw green beans all week, and they have really satisfied my crunch-cravings. I've also found that I have a harder time remembering to drink my water on weekends (at work I always have a bottle in front of me on my desk), but when I do remember to drink my water I find I'm not as likely to want to reach for a snack!

Closed Thread