South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2003, 07:43 PM   #1  

Wink hi new

hi iam new!! great place to be!! i just posted my info on the lurking thread... now i have a posting question.. i see here where iam posting.. little faces thumbs up tumbs down ect.. how do you put these in different places and where are all the cute things moving around on your posts?? usually i just look but everyone is so great here i would love to join in!! my first post on lurking i pushed a face halfway through my post and it ended up on the top by hi... it wasnt a face i wanted so excuse me!!! okay thanks and looking forward to participating!!! julbee
Old 07-31-2003, 09:03 PM   #2  
it's always something

Hi, and welcome to 3FC!

The images you mentioned, the thumbs up, thumbs down, etc, those are post icons which will appear next to the thread title.

To put images in the actual post, use the smilie pad to the left side of the text area (on the reply page). You can click the "Get more" link to get a popup page with over 100 different smilies to choose from. Click them and they automatically appear in your post. You will also get used to the codes and manually type them in, too. For example, a : and a ) next to each other make

Hope this helps!
Old 07-31-2003, 10:59 PM   #3  

thank very much apriciated!!!
Closed Thread