Watching, Lurking, posting,

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have been watching this forum for a couple of weeks. I started SBD 3 weeks ago today and have lost 13 lbs. I love this way to eat. I love never being hungry and not always remembering to eat. I have been to other forums and I have learned much from them but felt I wasnt part of the click and I didnt know others very well. It seemed like the same topics were discussed over and over and if your werent on your computer all day you lost the topic you wanted to follow. I want to try to use this one more and get to know people on it. Thank you for being a part of the wonderful support system. Janet
  • Hey Janet!!!

I watched for about 3 weeks before posting and it's usually late by the time I get on the computer ... no time during the work day.

Congrats on the loss ... good work for three weeks!!!

I'm down 10 .... 10 to go and starting Phase II Sunday (yeah, I can eat yogurt and fruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  • Janet and Nikki, you are SO welcome here!

And congratulations to both of you on your weight loss!
  • Welcome Girls! Glad you decided to come out from behind those boards! Keep up the good work!
  • Congratulations! And welcome aboard
  • Janet and Nikki...you will love it here!! Welcome~~~~Meg
  • Hey Janet and Nikki! Glad to have you....
  • Welcome Janet and Nikki,

This is a great place fo informtion and support!
  • Big wave and welcome to Janet and Nikki. You'll love The Beach!
  • WELCOME!

We are here when you need us.

Lady
  • Hey Janet and Nikki Glad u jumped on in the water is great over here..A lot of hoots and hollars on this board but best of all a lot of great inspiration WELCOME !!! GOFISHIN
  • Welcome Janet and Nikki..

This is an awesome board...I'm pretty new here myself (about a week) and the tremendous support and motivation here has kept me going...

See ya on the beach..

Di
  • You'll Love it Here!
    You guys came to the right place! I am new, too, and had similar feelings about the other board. Great idea, but a bit overwhelming.

I am restarting Phase 1 after a bad month. I don't even have a specific weight loss goal for this phase, but just want to get back on the Beach! Waaaaa!

Good luck, and I'll see you guys on the Beach!

Ellen
  • WELCOME JANET AND NIKKI
  • WELCOME JANET AND NIKKI!!!