South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 06:51 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 5"

Default It's Thursday! Daily chat Oct 9

Good morning! I see there are some others on right now but no daily thread yet...Is more coffee in order?

Another busy day at work for me. There seems to be an increasing amount of paperwork associated with my job and it all has to be done right away! at the beginning of the year. I am hoping to get most of that wrapped up in the next 2 days so I can just focus on doing the teaching part of my job.

Other than that I am trying to keep up or increase my daily exercise and not get discouraged that the scale is currently up. I wish I had taken some measurements before and during my SB journey so I could compare. Hind sight is always 20-20.

Ok- I have to go. Have a great day chicks!
Old 10-09-2014, 06:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Thursday Beachin' on 10/9

Coffee's being passed around! Who's up?
Old 10-09-2014, 07:02 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Tuesday in the Moonlight - September 9

Brilliant moon this morning. I thought someone had turned a spotlight onto the west side of my house! It's first light now but the moon is still spectacular.

Not sure what the day will bring but do know I need to go to town for a haircut and some "staples" at Staples. (I have three staplers and they are all out!) I must be sure to remember that my hairdresser has moved and now has his own shop. I sometimes drive on autopilot.

Looks like Mother Nature is done with crazy rain for a while and will give us a nice Thanksgiving Weekend with lots of folk out and about.

What's happening chez-vous today?
Old 10-09-2014, 07:05 AM   #4  

Ach, you beat me by 1 minute, Beth! Good morning to you, and I hope you have a great day of getting that paperwork behind you!

Welcome back, Sophie! I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip!

Cyndi, I hope you had a nice visit from your folks, and hope Tim is feeling better for your weekend at the beach!

I did get home early enough yesterday to get all my Fall decorations put up, and even had time to check our garden. I was surprised to see that the peppers, kale and chard are still thriving, but our tomatoes are rotting as soon as they ripen.
I don't have too much to do at the farm today except trying to keep the house free from construction dust and keep it neat. They are going to put up a temporary wall, but haven't done it yet. Cindy will be gone most of the day on the Fox Hunt, and yes, they were able to have it on Tuesday, too.

Whoops! I just got a pop-up reminder from my doctor to get my Flu shot. I must call them today.
Old 10-09-2014, 07:06 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Sheesh! Three chats at once. I know it's THURSDAY but can't figure out how to change a post title. Duh!
Old 10-09-2014, 07:07 AM   #6  

Here's your coffee, Ruth! The moon was huge last night, and so pretty!
Old 10-09-2014, 02:01 PM   #7  

S/C/G: maintaining

Hi, chicks.

We had a huge promotion at work yesterday and it was crazy! I worked much longer than usual and got home exhausted and funny how that made me just want to eat. Sigh.

I work again this afternoon. DH helped my spiralize several zucchini this morning; enough for two lasagnas. I love leftovers. Must come from my dis-love of cooking!

Anyhow, after some meals out and last night's little binge, I need to buckle down between now and my road trip next week.

Enjoy your day.
Closed Thread