South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 07:51 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning looks like everyone is really keeping busy!

Tammy the salad sounds really good and interesting Glad you had fun.

Ruth you are more of an employee then a volunteer at the mill. Hopefully the kids return next summer. YES you do need a vacation.

Natasha hope your OT goes quickly. With DS in school I plan to take whatever I can even though I hate giving up my days off.

Yesterday was hum drum. I did a super cleaning of my son's room, including putting his AC away. Changed the light bulb over the garage. Replaced the light timer in the living room. Attempted to replace the outside faucet for the hose. Didn't succeed on that one, I don't have the hand strength to get the old broken one off. Cleaned the inside of my car. Treated myself to a chopped salad at Subway. Oh and cried a little throughout the day. Seems PMS is really doing a number on my hormones lol.

To tad I am going to Joe's. He has an old camaro and an old Cadillac he wants to sell. The Camaro is really cool, the caddi not so much lol. Hopefully the rain will hold off and we can spruce them up and post them online. I really need to get tires on the tuck and get that sold too. Not to mention it is overdue for an inspection oops.

Otherwise not much else planned. Oh except for a visit to the farm stand

Happy Sunday!
Old 08-31-2014, 08:30 AM   #17  

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone,
Yes, sounds like yesterday was not great for many. I always find Labor Day weekend disconcerting. Today we are cleaning out our beach cabana - we are not doing it again next year, and our friends who we share with are very disappointed, which makes me feel terrible. Also I have been completely off plan, my routine is so thrown off by my husband being home. Things get back to normal on Thursday (hopefully!) when he goes back to work and my son goes back to school.

Today we are just going to clean out our cabana, and since we'll be near an Aldi I think I'll ask my husband if we can go there, so I can stock up on snack type stuff for the school year. Then we have plans to go out to dinner with friends. Tomorrow is my birthday, and we're going to go to the Museum of Natural History. Hope everyone has a great day today!
Old 08-31-2014, 08:31 AM   #18  

Height: 5'8"

Jeckel
Old 08-31-2014, 08:51 AM   #19  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

*Sob* I thought today would be a day off BUT ... the person who was to look after Mill visitors just was taken to hospital by ambulance so I am going in to "hold the fort" until the afternoon volunteers arrive. I plan to take my coffee and two new New Yorkers and just sit and sip.

Just booked a 3 night holiday in Bancroft - the real boonies but the B&B looks great. Never been to Bancroft and may never go there again! Not going until Oct. 16 when the leaves will be at peak - unless Fall is as screwed up as Summer was.
Closed Thread