South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 04-18-2014, 01:31 PM   #1  

Default South Beach Gluten Solution

hi - has anyone bought this book and started the regime - I got it yesterday. I tried South Beach several years ago - but auto-immune has put a kabash on various diet plans - but this is something I can work with - though I can't do dairy which there seems to be a bit of. Anyway - any one else have this book and are starting it?
RipleyAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 06:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: maintaining

I've read it. I've done SB for a few years now but only went GF in January. The two are very compatible.
WaistingTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:25 AM   #3  
Less of a Better Me

Both my husband and I did this in December. It was interesting and we learned that we weren't gluten sensitive.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:31 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 315/289/150

Height: 5'2"

I have suffered with bowel issues since I was a child. Since starting SBD, I have felt so much better & my bowel issues have all but disappeared. Because of this, we are following the Gluten Solution now,. I just bought the book & thankfully the phase 1 plan is the same so the transition from book to book was easy. I'm interested & nervous about what will happen when we get to add gluten back in.
Mainemom is offline   Reply With Quote