South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 08:45 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Fantastic Tuesday -02/25/14

I don't see a thread started for today checked twice so must not be my vision! If I simulpost someone can combine.

I am starting to feel better from this cold but still feel a bit yucky. The temps have plummeted for the week here.

I have Physical Therapy this afternoon and then I am just staying indoors and warm.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 02-25-2014, 09:55 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Wow where is everybody???? This is weird. Don't worry Pearlrose I am here too....shhh I am working

SunshineMia I hope you get big bucks for your clothes!!!! Awesome job!!! Doesn't it feel great letting go of clothes that don't fit for a good reason

I am in stealth mode today. Cruising in the unmarked whoo hoo. Hope wherever our missing chicks are they are enjoying the day.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:27 AM   #3  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning, Rose, Jennifer and everyone MIA.

I've been cleaning up my computer. I got motivated recently when I found multiple versions of the same document and didn't know which to use. So I started with documents, deleting away, and have now moved on to organizing and cleaning up my many bookmarks. This morning I went through tons of recipes I've yet to try!

Our company shows up this evening. It is the wife of DH's old friend (who was here with her hubby overnight in November) and a co-worker of hers. They are in town for business and staying with us for three nights, but will be out most of the days. Just a bit more cleaning to do today; things like the stainless steel appliances that are finger-print and water-spot magnets.

Have a great day.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:44 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hi There. The site was down first thing this morning for "guru meditation".

I guess it came back up but I was en route to Kingston and the dreaded dentist. Not a good visit. I have a tooth that is being "reabsorbed" and will have to be pulled. That may account for not feeling great lately. The good news is that the drive was soooo easy - even the dreaded Hwy 401 was bare and dry.

Not sure what the rest of the day will bring. I had no emails today and no phone messages. Maybe people think I'm dead! Came home to a large puddle in the back room. I suspect it was a cooperative effort so floor washing is on the list.

Better get some lunch and then get cracking since half the day is gone!
Old 02-25-2014, 12:27 PM   #5  

Good Morning/Afternoon,

It is oddly quiet here today.

SunshineMia...I hope you make some $$$ on your clothes. Our community is so small I don't think the consignment stores get much business. I was thinking I might try putting clothes on E-bay for more traffic.

Pearlrose...glad you are feeling a bit better.

Karen...good job cleaning up the computer. That's what I need to do one day.

As for me, I think I may head out for a couple groceries and over to Ross before our much needed big rains come this week. I am needing new ballet flats in a dark color and also sneakers. Sometimes I score there and sometimes not

Enjoy your day everyone.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:29 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good afternoon chicks! I saw all 3 mods on here early this am, and thought one of them would open a thread, but alas, I heard they were busy chasing spammers .

I'm at home on lunch letting the dog out, since DH is gone and I may not get home until late. Just had a leftover piece of pork loin to help me make my winter lentil soup (mmmmmmm) last. Back to work shortly.....

Last edited by TwynnB; 02-25-2014 at 01:30 PM.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:40 PM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Hello No time to wait for that silly Guru this morning, had to hit the road. I got my dinners updated and then the site hit the zone. I'm back now for the ever exciting data entry and notes. I need to do that now while it's fresh in my brain. I'll try to get back later!
Old 02-25-2014, 07:41 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 5"

Guess today was a quiet day! I never manage to post early on work days.

Just another normal day of work. The good thing I can say was our after-school meeting was surprisingly short!! Other than that, got home late after I ran a few errands, got a quick pseudo-workout and made dinner. Maybe I will do better tomorrow.

Have a great evening all!!
Old 02-25-2014, 10:42 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 241/219/165

Height: 5 feet, 3 inches

Hi chicks!

So turns out I have to IRON the clothes before consigning. So hopefully they will get to the store in a couple days. But like Jennifer said, it still feels awesome to get rid of those clothes! Pearly, eBay sounds like a good idea too. If things don't work out at the consignment store, maybe I will give it a try too! I will keep you all posted on the experience.

Looks like it has been a quiet day, which sounds just right for a Tuesday! I miss having the Olympics to watch though, I am finding most of the shows on now pretty dull. Although I do love that the Blacklist is back on Mondays! Since it stars James Spader, I guess this is in keeping with my love of the 8o's from yesterday!

I hope you all have a good night and a great day tomorrow!
Closed Thread