South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2014, 05:42 PM   #16  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey ladies, just wanted to check in and let you know I'm here, albeit late. Good day at work: knock on wood, somehow this week I am in control of my paperwork. I hate those weeks where I am feeling completely buried.

I did manage to get in my workout this afternoon. I started the 30-day plank challenge. I am NOT going to be done in 30 days! Maybe it will be a 30 day challenge instead. I mean really, 5 minutes?!

Cottage, you can keep your snow. We've had enough, as well as biting cold. We have below 0 wind chill right now but may get up to freezing this weekend.
Cyndi, I was checking out a gardening catalog yesterday as well. I am looking forward to spring!
Jennifer, I hear you on boys and lunch meat!! DS1 builds pools in the summer and often packs 2 sandwiches a day. I would love to find $2 meat!

Hope everyone had a great day and enjoys a relaxing evening.
Closed Thread