On Plan Thread Jan 20 - 26

• It's time for a new week of talking On-Plan! This is the place for South Beach meal plan and food support, encouragement and questions.

Anyone, from any phase (1, 1.5, 2, 3, etc.) can post, and those who are new to 3FC are especially encouraged to do so!

This thread is for questions, sharing advice and strategies, and encouraging each other to stay on plan. It is not for chatting about daily life unrelated to this topic. Members have indicated that they would like to have chatting remain in the Daily Thread, so any posts that are off topic or chatty will be moved by the mods to the Daily.

People in different phases of South Beach post here so it will help everyone if you indicate what phase you're in when you post. Thanks!

While you may certainly find, from time to time, the need to ask for help after going off plan, remember that this thread is about staying on plan. When you share details of off plan foods you've eaten, it can upset, tempt, and otherwise frustrate other members, so please keep these details to a minimum.

So, share with us: How are you staying on plan this week?

How's it going for you?

Of course feel free to share your daily on plan menu
  • 2nd to last week of January and I am still 7lbs from my monthly goal, grrr... well I suppose 8lbs WAS a tad ambitious.

Phase 1

Protein cheese cake
    V8

Last nights left overs: chicken, coleslaw, orage pepper, sprouts & franks wrapped in iceburg leaves
    Diet Coke

Meatballs (homemade, no bread crumbs) w/nsa marinara & fresh parm
    Brocolli (a mountain of the stuff)
    Glass of skim milk

Raspberry Jello

Cucumber w/ cream cheese
  • Phase 1.5 (fruit, no grains)

Protein cheese cake w/ blueberries
    V8

Raw veggies w/ ranch
    Diet Coke

Greek Yorgurt
    A few peanuts

Steak
    Caesar salad
    Green Beans
    Glass of skim milk

Cucumbers w/ cream cheese
  • Phase 1.5 (fruit, no grain)

Protein cheese cake w/ blue berries
    V8

Veggie & bean soup
    Diet Coke

Chicken tenders w/ hot sauce
    Coleslaw
    Green Beans
    Glass of skim milk

Greek yogurt w/ 0 cal 'chocolate sauce' & a few crushed peanuts
  • Phase 1.5 (fruit, no grain)

Protein cheese cake w/ raspberries
    V8

Turkey kielbasa slices
    Coleslaw
    Diet Coke

Omlette w/ tomatoes, onions, jalapeno & rf cheddar
    Glass of skim milk

Cookie (not SBD.. oopsie)
  • Poor rivergirl, you're in here by yourself, and it's only the end of January!

I haven't been perfect, but I've been okay. My meals this week have been pinto beans and ham (mmmmmm), and chili. Nothing too exciting!

I did have a banana and PB in a WW tortilla yesterday for lunch, and it was amazing. Weirdly enough, I wasn't even hungry for dinner later, so it held me well too.
  • Quote: Poor rivergirl, you're in here by yourself, and it's only the end of January!

I haven't been perfect, but I've been okay. My meals this week have been pinto beans and ham (mmmmmm), and chili. Nothing too exciting!

I did have a banana and PB in a WW tortilla yesterday for lunch, and it was amazing. Weirdly enough, I wasn't even hungry for dinner later, so it held me well too.
    HAHAHA! I thought that too, Tammy.. I have had such great company here in the thread the last few weeks, but this week I was just like "where did everybody go?"

I love PB and banana, I had a bit of indulgence in that myself today.

Phase 2

WW toast with PB and 1/2 a banana sliced
    Glass of skim milk

V8

Salad w/ romaine, cucumber, tomato, onion, rf cheddar & italian dressing
    diet coke

Roast beef
    Green beans
    Brocolli
    Glass of skim milk

Jello

cucumber slices w/ cream cheese (if munchie later on)