South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2014, 06:43 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default TGIF on The Beach, 1/17

Hooray it Friday, but darn! I forgot that I have a dr appointment this morning. It's just for a check-up, but still, it puts a dent in my day. I'll run to the store for groceries afterwards -they're having a big sale on k-cups!, - but I have nothing else planned for the rest of the day. I may take Cyndi's suggestion about catching up on sleep and try to nap this afternoon.

Oh, I dread getting on the scale at the doctor's. Even though I've been doing well being OP since the holidays, I know I'll probably be up from the last visit. Wish me luck!
Old 01-17-2014, 07:13 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, Linda. I know you don't weigh yourself at home as I do but that does sort of ease the shock when you get on the doc's scale. I'm sure your check-up will go well anyhow. Be gentle with yourself.

Puffy snowflakes are falling out there. Jazz just came in looking very fancy with white polkadots on his fur. Where is my darned camera when I need it!

Did not do much of anything yesterday. I guess I'm still draggy from my cold. The bank deposits must be done today as they are donations to the Mill and folks will want a 2013 tax receipt. I can write the receipts but they may wonder why their cheques haven't cleared.

Today has to be a "get with it" day! But TGIF anyhow!
Old 01-17-2014, 07:56 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning I've been up since 5:30 but just waking up now. Today is my alone day off, so lots of chores and errands to do so I can play this weekend.

Cottage - I am dreading appointment in two weeks. Happy napping

Ruth - Hope you can balance getting with it and continued recovery. There are some nasty little germs out there this year.

Guess I should make a To Do list before more of the day gets away from me. Happy Friday!
Old 01-17-2014, 08:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning, chicks.

I am working out with my mom (and our trainer) for the first time since my mom's surgery mid-December. She'll be limited in what she can do but I'm glad to have her company again. I have some errands to run today. Leftovers for dinner. But need to plan some meals further out. I wish I liked to cook!
Old 01-17-2014, 09:08 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Happy Happy Friday,

I am so glad it's Friday I am tired this week. I am wfh today so will do some paperwork catch up and then taking DD2 to Ortho appointment this afternoon and then I think we will be adopting a kitty this afternoon or this weekend the kids want to add to family.

Cottage just remember no matter what the scale says you have been op. I got on the scale and I am up 3 lbs this week and have been op all week- I know it just hormones due to TOM but still hard pill to see but we just need to remember it's a journey not a race.

Ruth I hope you get the banking done today

Cyndi here's to getting all your chores done today so you can enjoy the weekend.

Karen have fun working out with your mom.

Okay back to work I go. We got a bit more snow today minor but boy it's cold outside again glad I decided to wear a hoodie indoors today.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 01-17-2014, 09:13 AM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

I've already been up to the project painting cabinet doors. We are getting so close and I'm really productive by myself without all the continual interruptions. Food has been good...funny this stress doesn't make me feel like eating lol

Have a great day everyone!

Twynn, take care! Hope your hubby's dad starts doing better.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:12 AM   #7  

S/C/G: See tracker!

Height: 5'4''

Morning folks!

Hubby's off of work today (yeay!) and we're having a hubby-wife day together that ends in a surprise date night. Surprise as in I don't know where we're going, so that'll be fun! We're celebrating our pseudo-anniversary/valentine's day/his birthday/multiple other occasions today before he leaves on deployment soon. Oye.

Luckily, we *finally* got his deployment date yesterday, which is a huge relief! We've been waiting for that for quite a while. I can't say when due to OPSEC (Operation Secrecy), but it's soon.

I also ordered my SBD book yesterday! It should be coming in tomorrow....yeay for 2-day shipping! And with all of the lists and everything I'll be able to reboot my food shopping list this weekend and jump into it next week! I can't wait!!

I hope you all get what you need done and have time to rest. Have a great day!!
Old 01-17-2014, 05:03 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey everyone, it's me doing my normal late-afternoon check in. I can't post at work and NEVER have time in the morning. Have been pretty much OP today but DH mentioned the possibility of going out tonight...I'll just make the best choices and be thankful I got my afternoon work-out in.

Not really sure what is on the weekend agenda other than the normal chores. We have Monday off so I guess I should try to find something special to do on my extra day. Then again, maybe I'll go with a nap and finishing a book!

Hope everyone has a great rest of their day.
Closed Thread