South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 06:26 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Whoops! It's Wednesday. Chat for Nov. 6

Good morning. We are about to have a heatwave with a high of 60 today. Of course I have an appointment to get the snow tires installed early this morning. I'm glad it's "warmed" up a bit because yesterday really was cold.

Not sure what the rest of the morning will bring but do know Jazz and I do pet therapy this afternoon and also have to pick up and deliver a Victoria's quilt. It might be a good night to do a beer can chicken.

What's on your schedule for this Hump Day?
Old 11-06-2013, 06:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning!

The lightening sky is making a striking contrast through our bare maple tree in the front yard at the moment. I do like this part of the time change, but I don't like driving home in the pitch dark at all.

This morning I promised Dad I'd drop by to reconcile his checkbook and fill his pillboxes before heading over to the farm, where I'm going to try to finish packing up Susie's kitchen. I just took a look at my calendar and both girls have dentist appointments at 2pm, so I'll have to round them up early from their schools, then afterwards drop them off at the riding stables. It's looking like a short day for me, but I know better than to count on it.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks. Ruth, maybe you need to postpone the chains a day or two . Cottage, sweet of you to help dad out, hope the girls have a good checkup today.

I think my schedule is underful today (!!), which is great since my kids are out of school at noon, for the rest of the week they're off then. DH is taking off tomorrow, and I switched my schedule Friday so that they have to be at my work less.

I realized I am exhausted and need a vacation. Anyone want to rent a tiny caribbean island with me and getaway? Have a few cabana boys to serve us our cute drinks? Don't worry, we'll swim off the calories.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:08 AM   #4  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning It's warming up around here too and we are planning a hopefully not last of the year bonfire night with friends. I might just pull out the grill to celebrate the above freezing temps. Meanwhile in work land if I get my research project written up and to my boss I should be able to take tomorrow off. I'm working Saturday so I can use an extra day this week and I have 4 to use before the end of the year. I guess I need to get motivated so I'm not still sitting at my computer tomorrow morning!
Old 11-06-2013, 09:11 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Just finished my part of the 8 a.m .call but the rest of the day is booked solid so am running in here for a minute.

Ruth today it drops into 40s but tomorrow is back to 50s for a few more days.

Cottage hope you get the early day

Twynn I would love to go to caribbean island will need to get a passport first though lol

Cyndi that sounds like fun a bonfire enjoy

I found out last night my bff and her family will be joining us for our skiing trip this year so that will just make it even that much better.

Got on the scale today and boy did not like that, I am going to start a journal of what I put into my mouth I think that will help me be more conscious of what I am doing.

Okay gotta run Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
Old 11-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #6  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning ladies!

Another interview today. Been on plan and have been exercising - more specifically, the C25K program. I'm through two days and don't ever think I will like running. EVER.

Twynn - come with me on my cruise next month! One of our excursions is renting a mansion with a mansion boy!!!!

Happy Wednesday!
Old 11-06-2013, 10:16 AM   #7  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Nothing much happening here. I'm off work several days in a row and since the weather is not cooperating for me to hike, need to find something to do with myself that distracts from the desire to snack.

Last night I tried the most bizarre sounding vegan recipe and both DH and I thought it was delicious. It is savory steel cut oats but I don't think you'd ever guess that was in there if you didn't know.

Have a great day.
Old 11-06-2013, 06:20 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 5"

Good evening, ladies.
Busy day today: had a work-related seminar to attend. The speaker was interesting but the 3 hours each way in the car was tiring. At least I found some OP foods at lunch.

And a small scale victory today when I was done a pound this morning. That means I'm half done for November!!

Ruth, Monday I had to SCRAPE my car since the morning temp registered 17* so I whined to DH about moving his "projects" so I could park in the garage and now we've had 2 warm mornings. But at least I'm back inside!!

Hope everyone had a great hump day.
Closed Thread