South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 10:05 AM   #16  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Chicks Phew, it's a day off but I've been putting our work fires all morning. I am now officially ignoring work email the rest of the day (well, at least for now). Yesterday I realized I really do want to find something else. Even at 80% I am working way too many hours and on call far too much. It's time to slow down and focus on other things. It did make a nice summer schedule even if it can't sustain into the fall.

Right now I'm figuring out what I have to do today and what I can let go. I was hoping to take the weekend off and have fun but that's just not going to happen. I'm going to get a few hours today though, no matter what!

You've all inspired me to toss something yummy into the crockpot. It's a good day for it.
Old 10-04-2013, 01:58 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Here ya go Tammy http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2011/03...ckpea.html?m=1

Just copy and paste the link, hopefully it will work It may be in the recipe forum too as I believe I got this from CyndiM.....truth be told I use a lot of her recommend recipes.

Linda enjoy your time with the mods....maybe you can get to the Porche dealership and meet Natasha

Just enjoyed a bowl of Cheesey Mexican Casserole. I omitted the corn, doubled the black beans and red pepper. I only use 1/2 a block of CC. This time I only had FF CC. Be careful it does not melt as well.

I too am a huge fan of crock pot cooking. I am ready for fall despite wearing shorts right now

Ruth and Pearlrose feel better soon. Sophie stay well avoid the germs

Kim have fun in Dallas. I just got back from College Station.

Debbie you must be thrilled the majority of the renovation is complete

Linda hope the weather cooperates for a nice hike.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:12 PM   #18  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey ladies, seems like you were a chatty bunch today!

I was up and at work when Tammy started the thread. In the morning I don't usually find time to get on the computer except an occasional weather check. Work seemed extra busy today, but maybe it was just I was ready for the weekend. I relish my days off (but don't we all!)

The weekend looks to be full of niggles and tomorrow we are having dinner at a restaurant with friends. Have to think ahead about staying on plan.

TGIF!
Old 10-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #19  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

We are having Stormy Black Bean Soup, no corn, extra beans. One of my cool weather favorites
Old 10-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Mmmmm...Cyndi, that looks awesome, I love black bean soup! Those cacti cornbread were especially awesome!
Closed Thread