recipe help please

• My husband grilled a tenderloin for supper last night. Unfortunately, he grilled to the point of too dry to eat it alone. I'm looking for suggestions on what I can do with the tenderloin in a SBD friendly way (P1) if possible. We are on day 4 of P1, and my sons suggestion of cutting it into small pieces and putting in brown gravy with rice or mashed taters just won't work for me at this stage lol, atho I'm sure it would taste pretty good. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
  • I think tenderloin is amazing grilled, but most do overcook it. I had a pork loin in the oven a few days ago, and they said to cook to 145 for rare. I did, and then covered it with foil and let it sit for a few...and it was amazing!! I had it seasoned with salt, pepper, and thyme. You could watch the temp on the tenderloin, or just cut it to peek.

A tenderloin normally only takes 20-30 min to grill, and turn it to all "4" sides.

Gratefully, they finally said in this day and age that pork doesn't have to be cooked to jerky to be safe.
  • I'd shred it and make chili with it, or serve au jus over shredded steamed cabbage.