Back At It

• Ok, I did SB four years ago and it was doable, then over time it slowly disappeared and stress crept back in.

So, now I am going to give it a try again. Anything new I should know, and is there anyone else starting up again.
  • Welcome back Chickadeee!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back, looking forward to getting to know you
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back Chickadee!

I did SBeach when it first hit the scene many years ago and did very well on it. Stumbled in and out over the years and now I'm back again.

I started back 11 days ago and I've already dropped about 5 lbs, it feels very good. One thing that has been a big help to me was some years ago I bought the South Beach Good Eats Good Carbs Guide. I love the way the book is set up for quick reference not only to the foods allowed in P1 and P2 but the food lists in the book are extensive and it labels all foods as G (good), L (limited), V (very limited), and A (foods to avoid) for all 3 Phases of the program. Also gives total carbs, sugars, fat/sat fat, and fiber counts for all foods plus portion sizes. It is a pocket sized book so it's easy to carry with you if you want.

http://www.amazon.com/South-Beach-Di...uth+beach+diet
  • thanks everyone for the welcome. I am trying to find the best time to do this, I am thinking next week, it's all or nothing for me when I start out. And this week, I have a friend visiting for a few days.
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back!
  • Good luck! I started on Saturday (3 days ago) - would love to hear your experiences so far!