3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Fabulous Friday Chat - July 26 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/285307-fabulous-friday-chat-july-26-a.html)

Ruthxxx 07-26-2013 07:40 AM

Fabulous Friday Chat - July 26

Good morning. Another glorious morning here - a perfect day for Day 2 of the Fair. I won't say TGIF because it means Linda's visit is coming to an end tomorrow. :(

We checked out the baking and craft winners yesterday afternoon and went back again in the evening to sit outside with a drink at the beer pavilion - it was a mini meeting of DWARPS with the usual laughs.

Disney seems to have recovered well from her dental work and is enjoying soft dogfood. She also can manage dog biscuits so I'll be switching her back to kibble soon. Both dogs just love Linda's company, especially Jazz the Porch Pup.

Nothing special planned for today other than a lunch at the Mill Cafe. I'm sure we'll find something to "fill in the time"! :rofl: Right now I need to get dressed and lug my huge crockpot of stew over to the Fair Office. The Fair Board members who work all day and evening at the Fair get pretty tired of Fair food after the first day so ...

:coffee: and wishing you a Fab Friday!

WaistingTime 07-26-2013 08:40 AM

Good morning.

It is much hotter hiking in Kansas than it was in Alaska! Routine mammogram yesterday went fine after I got over my embarrassment about the mosquito bite on my boob. Off the they gym with my mom and trainer today for our last workout in a while since now it is my mom's turn to travel for two weeks. I'm working a short shift today, my first since my return. And time to do some laundry again.

Have a great day, all.

Pearlrose 07-26-2013 08:49 AM

Good morning,

I guess everyone is sleeping in today it is quiet in here.

Ruth and Linda enjoy your time today glad you are enjoying yourselves.

Karen enjoy your day

Today I am wfh so I should get a lot of work done with the quiet. Beautiful day here.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Beth19 07-26-2013 08:56 AM

Beautiful sunny morning today; the temperature is currently 63 but we should be close to 80 this afternoon.

Nothing on the agenda today except the normal chores: laundry, cleaning (somehow I wasn't motivated to clean the bathroom yesterday :shrug:) and I can always putter in the garden. DH is working on addressing a few home maintenance chores.

Happy OP Friday to all the chicks!

jenne1017 07-26-2013 09:06 AM

morning ladies!

Enjoy your Friday Ruth, Linda, Beth and Karen.. I have a low key day (in fact, I can't believe it's Friday). I might head out to the pool and/or gym. Good times.

TwynnB 07-26-2013 11:45 AM

Good morning chicks!

I'm still coming down from my anxiety/caffeine high, I told my boss this morning that I want to decrease my hours! PHEW, it is done with! She took it very well, so the ball is rolling. I am so looking forward to my family being my priority instead of my work!

Otherwise, I work 2-7 today, and the rest of the family is about to leave to go on a bike ride. It has been an absolutely BEAUTIFUL couple of days here, so I might try to get out a little bit before work as well.

Have a great day! Enjoy your last day Linda!

penmage 07-26-2013 03:20 PM

Afternoon ladies! Late day here- now my sleeping schedule's all screwed up! No plans that I know of for today. I'm hoping, if we end up going out to dinner, it will be at a place easier for your favorite vegetarian (;)) to eat at! We went out to dinner on Tuesday at a meatfest steakhouse place, and I struggled to cobble together sides that were vegetarian AND SB phase 1 friendly. Who makes green beans in beef broth with bacon bits?! :lol:

Ruth- more puppy skritches for Disney!
Karen- I'm glad your appointment went smoothly.
Jekel- I hope you went to the pool!
Twynn- YAY! Good for you. Hopefully you got to ride some before work.

Natasha1534 07-26-2013 06:03 PM

Good afternoon, ladies! I am SO not even going to complain about being at work right now when I was just watching the sun rise on the beach this morning. Those 2 days of sand therapy were awesome...no complaining here! Shhhhhh, don't tell anybody, but I totally swam naked in the ocean around midnight last night. It was UH-MAZING! LOL

Ate too much good food while at the beach, though, and I can feel the bloat. So back to Phase I for a couple of weeks to get things back in control. Man, that calamari was totally worth it. The fried calamari at Fiddlers on River Street in Savannah TOTALLY tastes better than skinny feels...I don't care what anybody says! LOL

Hope everybody is doing well. :)