South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 05-27-2013, 10:26 AM   #1  

Default Stuck with quorn

Hi everyone, I'm on my second week of P1 and I am running out of food in my fridge/freezer. I have some qourn mince but I am a bit confused as to weather I can use this or not, I think the actual ingredients seem to be ok from what I have researched online but I think the issue is that its a processed food. Does anyone else eat qourn in P1?
Sasi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

I don't even know what quorn is, LOL I had to google it. My head was thinking quinoa instead and I knew that was Phase II...so I'm afraid I'm no help to you. Sorry! My best advice would be if you're in doubt, stay away from it.
Natasha1534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:54 PM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Quorn is processed, but no more than any other veggie burger, and it has less grain than most. I would use it for phase 1 as long as there is no breading (crumbles or naked cutlets but not the breaded patties or cutlets). YMMV as always
CyndiM is offline   Reply With Quote