South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Late check I for me. Sounds like everyone had an enjoyable weekend....Triplestep thank you!! I googled mason jar salad. Got some new ideas too..Tammy glad you and the hubby had fun. It is so important to have couple time. This advice coming from someone whom is divorced lol. Oh Natasha I wish I knew someone who could help you get a dispatch job, even a small department to get your voice heard Time for bed, 3:45 comes way too early nite all
Old 04-28-2013, 10:42 PM   #17  

I guess the weekend is over. It really went fast and seems as though it just started. Luckily I'm off tomorrow too so I'll just stay in denial a little longer. It rained most of the weekend. That meant we couldn't fix the boards that are down on my fence. That also means that my children are grounded and cannot play in the back yard because they took the opportunity of the broken boards to go outside the fence and explore. The kids mind you, not the dog cannot stay inside the fence!!!! The thirteen year old dog isn't bothered by the broken fence and stays in the yard. Oh well, I guess he is the "oldest".
After having the day off, I will work the next 10 straight so I planned my meals today and will go to the store tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great week!!!
Old 04-29-2013, 12:52 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for the thought, jekel. I know I'll eventually get the job I want up there, but patience has never been my strong suite. I was talking to a cop friend of mine earlier and was joking around saying that the agencies that won't even give me a chance are missing out b/c, not to be cocky, but I'm a damn good dispatcher. He said "Yes they are! And if you're using me for a reference that's exactly what I'm going to tell them!"
Closed Thread