3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   ♦✰♦ Wonderful Wednesday ♦✰♦ (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/278979-wonderful-wednesday.html)

Ruthxxx 04-03-2013 06:32 AM

♦✰♦ Wonderful Wednesday ♦✰♦

Good morning. I just did a long post griping about not sleeping well and lost it when I decided to check the weather for you. :shrug:

Nothing too exciting happening but I do have to jet to get breakfast, clothes on and be ready for Donna to pick me up. We are off to the gym this morning after a three week hiatus. I'm feeling very guilty but will suck it up and just do it. :tread:

See you all later. Let's see what we can do to make this Wednesday wonderful. :cofdate:

cottagebythesea 04-03-2013 06:46 AM

I love the title of today's Daily, Ruth, and will strive to truly make it a Wonder Wednesday. Starting off the day with a cup of my favorite brew certainly helps. :) Enjoy your gym workout!

I'm going over to the farm for an hour or so before my dr. appointment, and should be back in time to pick up Maggie and a friend from school and drive them to Pony Club, where I can drop them off and come home, so it's looking like a short day. I must remember to swing by Petsmart on the way home, though, to pick up tortoise food and sand for the girls' tortoises. I'll have to leave a note on my dashboard. ;)

jekel383 04-03-2013 07:12 AM

Good morning Wednesday, or any other day, is only what we make of it. So why not wonderful? I'm enjoying my morning java hearing the birds singing. Going to Joe's for part of the day to clean the apartment. His "wonderful" tenants broke the lease and moved out. Hope he finds new less dramatic tenants soon.

My schedule is nuts this and next week, but have a full week off afterwards. It is perfect because I need to buckle down for the ride to DC.

Two successful P1 days now to day 3. Been comforting myself and rationalizing my slip ups with lots of chocolate and trail mix. So before I really fall into old ways, I put the brakes on fast. My ticker is accurate so there isn't any true damage, but I know me and what I am capable of lol.

Enjoy this and everyday :)

CyndiM 04-03-2013 07:18 AM

Good morning gang :coffee2: I hope Ruth's title provides the attitude adjustment I need this week too :shrug: Must be the change back to winter weather that's got me crabby. Well, that and work and anniversaries, but it will all pass quickly.

Ruth - I had a mirror incident many years ago, the one and only time Julie and I took the canoe out. Sold it soon after that because it was just too heavy for the two of us to manage. It was an old car and the mechanic did some ugly thing to make the mirror functional until I got rid of the car.

Cottage - I'll be getting squished at lunchtime. Hope both our visits are short, thorough, and uneventful.

I've had two short weeks so I'm lacking enthusiasm for a 5-6 day work week. Maybe another cup of coffee? Tonight is movie night and it's Lawrence of Arabia. That should be fun. We plan to go to all the movies this month, I need to stay away from the popcorn!

I suppose I should plan my day and get moving. Oh, almost forgot that I got my hair chopped of yesterday! After a couple of years of letting it grow I'd had enough. It's chin length now, not sure if I will get more cut or leave it this length.

Hope your humpday is quick and we are sliding toward the weekend soon!

ETA - Your bike rides inspire me. Time to get back on my bike! Hope the cleaning isn't too awful

TwynnB 04-03-2013 07:45 AM

I am WAY TOO EXCITED - I found a puppy online last night, presented her to kids and husband today, and everyone approves! So, I submitted an application, and hope that no one else claimed her last night. I keep telling the kids I'm so excited I might pee my panties :D. If you want to peek at her, here she is: http://homewardbound2u.rescuegroups....imalID=5530643

Unfortunately, I'm so excited, I haven't done anything to prepare for the day!!

Lexxiss 04-03-2013 08:27 AM

Good Morning:sunny:

I'm on the run...workbound...but not too busy to look at the puppy! Twynn, I am so excited for you! I wish I could take one of the pups, too! Funny, I have Lexxiss' pic up right now. She had an Aussie mom and golden dad and was the best pup EVER!

Ok, off to smoothie!

Have a great day everyone! (PS I did read everyone elses posts, too!)

Ruthxxx 04-03-2013 10:41 AM

TwynnB, I am so excited for you. What an adorable pup and just the right age too. You know, when I see puppies, I feel like my milk is coming in!

Back from the gym and coffee with Donna. Felt fine until I got up from the table at the restaurant and then realized how out of shape I am now. Gotta get working on that harder to survive the next four months of activity.

Still really cold but gorgeous out there. I may do a major sweep of my back deck so I can sit out there in a sheltered corner later in the week.

Wednesday is not quite at wonderful yet but I'm working on it. ;)

penmage 04-03-2013 11:57 AM

Twynn- Oh my gosh, how cute! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I hope your doctor visit is painless and uneventful, Cyndi.

Lexxiss- Love your new avatar! What a pretty dog.

I'm hoping my Wednesday turns out wonderful! We are getting new internet at home today, which is good, because our current provider is CRUMMYYYY. I'm sort of gearing up for some frustration though- my grandfather lives with us and he likes to direct things, so I know he'll try to tell the internet person how to install the box, etc, etc, which normally wouldn't be an issue, except my grandfather has never USED the internet. Or a computer as far as I know. So I'll have to jump in quickly and take over :lol:

I have "sand" in my SBD bathing suit today. I'm craving carbs like you would not believe (particularly a cheesy stringy stromboli with garlic butter sauce) AND I'm still up on the scale from Easter. Wahhh.

Internet man should be here any minute now, hopefully, so I'll talk to y'all later!

Pearlrose 04-03-2013 01:11 PM

Good afternoon,

Thought I would pop in for a few minutes and check to see how everyone is doing. Florida trip was nice but tiring, I took yesterday off to do laundry and straighten up the house, so today is my Monday at work lol

Ruth- I don't care what the weather says it is outside I have Spring mentality as long as the sun is out.

Cottage and Cyndi I get mine squished next week, they wanted to do this week but I said no.

Jennifer could luck with P1

Twynn that pup is way too cute, fingers crossed for you

Debbie have a good day

Penmage how funny about your grandfather lol

Okay back to work I go, have a great evening