South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 07:02 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Default Tuesday March 26 Beach Chat

Welp, it snowed all day yesterday, I'm hoping winter was saying good-bye til next year with enthusiasm!

Today is a full day for me....sure am glad I had a pot o' soup for lunches this week, otherwise I would've been stranded yesterday . I'm supposed to go to ladies night tonight, but I'm not sure I will with a full schedule. At least it goes by quickly, right?

I realized it's Tuesday, and Ruth and Linda only have two more days left. Make them count, ladies!! (or, should I say...delta dames!)
Old 03-26-2013, 07:12 AM   #2  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning I'm rushing around getting ready for the new stove delivery and invasion of the landlord. I'm moving out in April and this place needs serious work so he is bringing several people in for estimates. He does get points for getting everything done this morning. For now cleaning and organizing, Be back later!
Old 03-26-2013, 07:28 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning from sunny Delta where it still is winter. We're up and sipping coffee after another evening of debauchery - lobster and wine this time. We have only two more full days so are going to make the most of it.

We are going to pick up Barb, a friend of mine, and meander off across country to the wee town of Tamworth which has nothing to recommend it except the Tam river and an incredible bakery that serves lunch. I think we are going out for dinner tonight back to Brockville. So far we've done a lot of talking - anybody's ears burning?

Have a great Tuesday.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:35 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

It sounds like the Delta Dames are having a wonderful visit!

Me just the usual off to work. I have no Internet at home so I'll just say a quick hello from my iPhone.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-26-2013, 03:47 PM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

I'm mostly packed for our road trip tomorrow. Momentarily I'll head to Costco to gas up and have them check the air in the tires since DH, who usually does the car stuff, is at his mom's today. Worked out with my mom this morning and did a short walk on the treadmill. Tonight we are having an informal Passover Seder at my mom's. Catch you later...
Old 03-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon, ladies...just popping in to say hello. Was going to go for a walk w/ a friend today but I got called in to work on overtime. I literally have not had a paycheck w/o overtime or holiday pay of some kind in at least 6 months. BUT it will help w/ my moving costs, so I'm good, LOL

Hope everybody is doing well.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:24 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Glad to hear everyone is well. No snow here for once!!! I am extremely hungry though. Busy day again and my tummy is demanding attention. Maybe I'll head up north to see the Delta Dames lol.

Natasha OT is scarse here. I average one shift a month. Although I am working OT tomorrow night from 19 x 07. I better get a nap in during the day

Time to catch up on the daily posts. Enjoy your evening
Old 03-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #8  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

BAH!

Hi all - MIA for a bit there. Planned a trip up to Maine for maple Sunday and got suckered into falling off plan on Sunday (even lasted all of Saturday!) and had a sampling of fresh maple products. It's only once a year, right?

I am going to do a few days worth of Phase 1 (until Friday) just to get it out of my system. The scale didn't move so I am thankful for that! Hope you are all well. See you tomorrow.
Closed Thread