South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 11:11 AM   #16  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Welcome back, penmage!

Glad to hear you are all faring well and that the snow seems to have passed. We're still pretty snowy in the high country-roads are bad. I have to go back today at some point. I was shooting for early...but decided the roads couldn't be much worse so I'll try again around 6pm after all the skiiers have finished clogging the highway.

For now, I'm headed to church with a just finished (not SBD approved) Blueberry Pineapple upside down cake. (gluten free which usually entices a special buyer at the once a year dessert auction).

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Slept in due to rainy weather, so we missed church this morning. Still trying to get all the laundry done as well.

Hope everyone enjoys their day, tomorrow back to the grind

Cyndi and Jennifer having heard you talk about the almond joy bars I just couldn't resist so I went and bought all of the ingredients and made last evening, it is delicious so thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited by Pearlrose; 02-10-2013 at 12:05 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:04 PM   #18  

As usual I am late to the party but I have enjoyed reading about everyone else's weekend. Twynnb, I am disappointed in your snow totals but at least I am not homesick!
I survived a Chuck E Cheese birthday party for my middle child. It was my first "planned" cheat of my new way of life. I was a little like a kid in a candy store but I was surprised that things didn't taste as good as I remembered. Only had one bite of the birthday cake ( to see if it was worth the money I spent ), but then had pizza and dunkin donuts!!!! The birthday cake went home with a friend.
I'm afraid to get on the scale and may wait a few days. Hopefully the cravings won't be too bad.
It has rained all day today, I hope that doesn't mean more snow for those of you north of me.
I made the spinach sausage lasagna and have a lentil soup in the crock pot. It wasn't a good week meal wise but I'm going to try again this week. The spaghetti squash is still waiting for me.

Payday, How are you?

I hope everyone has a great week!!
Old 02-10-2013, 07:10 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Daylight??? Must be over rated because I didn't see any at all. I think the snow dumped a new batch of lunacy in us at work. Glad to be going home actually had to rush for my train. Don't criminals realize Sundays are supposed to be relaxing.

Welcome back penmage!!

Pearlrose glad you enjoyed them. The pumpkin bars are really good too. I plan on making the almond joy bars to bring to Joe's as a Valentine's Day treat. Granted I took overtime on Valentine's Day so it will be a pre Hallmark holiday goodie

On the train or I would write more personals. Hope everyone enjoyed the day
Closed Thread