Monday Beach Chat - December 17

• Good morning, Sleepyheads. Ready for Monday? We had ice all afternoon yesterday but it's just rain now. I am going to check out the lane and if it's icy will I'll cancel out gym with Donna. Where is the snow they promised?

Not quite sure what's on the agenda today but will probably work in some wrapping and card sending. This will be a busy and "foodie" week so I have to be organized and get those jobs out of the way. Yesterday I made that Sweet Potato and Bean soup which will be good for meals when I'm home.

Time for a quick shower and then I'm off to check the driving conditions. be safe!
  • Good Morning

Hi Ruth! Thanks for getting us started! Be safe on the roads and have a great day!

I'm on my final get ready for work...work party at 5. I'm bringing my usual salad and a coworker is making part of her mexican casserole vegetarian. Nothing much else to report.

Have a great day everyone!
  • Good morning It's an icy start to the week here too. I'm taking my time getting out this morning. I'll let all the rushed slippers and sliders get to their destinations first.

Happy Monday
  • Good morning be careful driving. We were spared with just rain and fog. Must be a trend, but nothing exciting here today either. Well Coconut may get a bath and groomed. He looks like a Sheep Dog instead of a Bichon. I do like his coat a little longer, but it gets really matted which is not fun to deal with. Otherwise I'll hang out here and do a little cooking for the week and perhaps some cleaning.

Have a great day
  • Good morning,

Ruth be careful out there

Debbie enjoy your work party

Cyndi also be careful out there

Jennifer enjoy your cooking

Long work week for me trying to tie up all loose ends before I am basically off for the next two weeks except for two days. Holiday parties three days out of this week. will try to eat as op as possible.

Have a safe day and prayers sent out
  • Happy Monday, girls! Be safe everyone! Today is the end of Phase 1, Week 1. I weigh in 2morrow! I crave water now! I still get tempted, by goodies, but I think about what I need. I need a healthy body. God bless you all.
  • Happy Monday!

I've been to the gym with my mom already. Errands this afternoon. Mostly groceries but two stores to get it all. DH is going to head to his mom's house to I'll have the place to myself and might just take a nap, since I haven't been sleeping well. And since he put up the tree last night, maybe I'll actually hang some ornaments today!

Have a great one.
  • Rest easy, Karen!
  • Afternoon all!

Sorry so late - had PT this morning then was out and running until now (food shopping, holiday shopping) and now am off to go get my hair did

Happy Monday!
  • Just a fly by. I slept for 2 hours this morning before heading out for our annual Christmas lunch/shopping trip to Covington and Social Circle. Tomorrow I'm heading out to dinner w/ my cousin who wants to treat me. Hope everyone had a good day!!!