South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 06:18 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Wednesday Beach Chat - December 12

Good morning. We are heading for a winter wonderland today - big puffy flakes of snow which was not in the prediction. I left the car outside and need to find my snow brush before I take off for the gym. It's not supposed to last but we'll see. I have very little faith in the weatherperson - looking out the window gives a much better idea of what's happening.

Still haven't made it to the P.O. to mail my DD's parcel! Yesterday I made two batches of goodies but did not get things packaged. I'm going to start keeping track of the number of people through my house - yesterday it was four and that's individual drop-ins, not four in a group.

Disney was acting strangely last night. The propane guy made a delivery here late yesterday and the stove in the back room is now turning off and on via the thermostat. This seems to freak her for some reason - lots of trembling and she won't walk past it. Strange doggie!

Going to scurry around and get some wrapping done before I take off to get Donna.

and here's hoping your Hump Day is a gentle hill.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:47 AM   #2  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Sure wish my internal clock would reset but it seems to wake me between 5 and 5:30 every darn day. I'm going to run some errands this morning. This afternoon I am taking my boys' old babysitter to run errands. She turned 90 in October and is amazing - still volunteers twice a week and is busy and active despite using a walker and being legally blind. An amazing inspiration and role model for how to be young at any age.

Have a great day.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:50 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Karen, my internal clock was set to 5:20 for so many years and is just now adjusting to 6! I've been retired since April 1998 so
Old 12-12-2012, 08:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 201/See Ticker/152

Height: 5'8"

Good morning, from somewhat-Northern Ontario,

I hope I'm not intruding on your chat.

I love mornings like this, where the half hour drive to work consists of hot coffee, a plowed road, and snow covered trees on either side. I love it

Busy 12-hour day at the office, switching out a network later today, love it!!

Debating on going for a run at 5:30am tomorrow morning instead of lunch time. Not sure if I have it in me to get up; my internal clock can sleep until noon if the opportunity is there

I'm hoping to wrap some gifts tonight; I haven't started yet even though my Xmas shopping was done months ago.

Have a phenomenal day!!!
Old 12-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning. My internal clock is all over the place lately. Last night it was a restless barely slept night. Yet it's 8:30 and I am on,y just having coffee. Oh well. Karen you friend sounds amazing. My Aunt's father in law died a few months ago. He was 102! Lived alone, had all his mentality faculties, but too was blind from macular degeneration. He was by far one of the kindest people I have had the privilege to know. Everyday he would go to McD's to have coffee with as he called them the girls. I think his real name was Earl, but no one called him anything but Papa.

Ruth I am beginning to think you live in a booming metropolis as your home is always bustling with activity. I hope Disney settles in soon.

Today it's errands, dr appt for my son later, primping and preening before the party, planning. and packing food for work tomorrow, hopefully a quick vacuum to attack the doggie fur and a quick ride. My goodness my day seems like a Ruth day lol

Have a great day
Old 12-12-2012, 10:28 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Ruth it sounds beautiful outside, yikes I don't think I could handle so many visitors dropping by unexpectly

Karen if my alarm is not set I can sleep til 7 or 8 a.m. more of a chore waking up when alarm does go off

Steen no intrusion at all welcome to the daily. I workout every morning before getting ready for work it is the only way I get it done.

Jennifer enjoy your errands.

I had a facial yesterday and it was amazing, always wonder why I don't go more often that was only my second in my life lol

Last night was hectic with Awana but tonight is just laundry lol I am wfh tomorrow so plan on getting a lot of work done.

Have a great day
Old 12-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Happy early evening Believe it or not I just finished my last cup of coffee. It's kind of a thing with me. In my defense my BP is great, doc doesn't care about the coffee and I still drink more than 100 oz of water every day. Yes, I slosh when I walk

Down to 7 more work days and next Thurs. afternoon and Friday will be all desk work. I know I can make it now! Just need to figure out what I'm doing with my time off. So many things I want to do, including a little reading and sleeping in.

Now for a glass of wine before bed.
Closed Thread