South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 11-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #1  
Maryanna

S/C/G: 167/132/130

Height: 5'5.5"

Default Anyone willing to join my detox/P1?

Hello everyone! Because of some very unhealthy choices and cravings for the past week, I've decided to try Dr. Oz's 3-Day Detox! I am excited but at the same time I know it'll be challenging! Three days of pure smoothies! I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me? I know it is a bit high on fruits but I figured the ingredients were SBD friendly enough in general? You could always reduce the quantity of fruit and increase the veggie content? Or if someone was wanting to start P1. What I really wanted was kind of a support group or person so we could support each other since both are equally hard! It doesn't have to be P1 even. Just if you are simply having a hard time sticking to SBD principles in general too. So yeah, hope is everyone having a good day on the beach so far!
pinkcandiez is offline   Reply With Quote