South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 06:31 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Tuesday Daily Beach Chat for 9/25

Good morning! Time to roll out of bed and head for the coffee pot!

Yesterday was super busy and today hints at being more of the same. I have to be at the farm by 7:30 this morning and will be staying late this evening. It's a good thing I love my job.

So how's your day shaping up?
Old 09-25-2012, 06:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning Cottage!! Hope you have some good coffee to start your busy day off (and maybe a good glass of wine to end it?).

I have a full day of work today. Gratefully, my boss is letting me take my dog to work every day....today she has no motor (muscle) movement in her hind legs at all. I would probably call it quits, but a colleague of mine is sending me a free bottle of a med that might help her (we're talking a $100 bottle!!). So, there's no reason not to try, except I'm hauling her 50 lb butt end everywhere .

We won't talk about my eating habits right now, although they're not crazy bad!
Old 09-25-2012, 07:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning. Cottage, you certainly are busy every day! Tammy, I hope the meds keep Reesie comfortable.

Big exciting day planned, getting my haircut lol. It's been awhile and is in desperate need of TLC. Then a bike ride, surprise right lol.

It's really nice having my son home. I took tomorrow off since he does not have school. We are going apple picking in Ulster County. Then having lunch in New Paltz. Plus a stop at my favorite farm stand for their homemade pie. It's great they make mini pies which I don't feel guilty about buying. Especially since Joe goes back to his dad'd Wednesday night and I have no idea if/when he will spend time with me again.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:14 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Oh and a special good morning to Holly. I bet it is beautiful in VT with the leaves changing.
Old 09-25-2012, 07:14 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Linda, thanks for getting us started this morning! I hope your day is

I'm working on niggles before heading to the real job. Kirk is returning today then the next installment of family will arrive tomorrow. That's about it here!

Natasha, oops, on sleeping in. How aggravating! Oh, well. I've had that happen, too, where the alarm was set and on...just didn't seem to go off.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 09-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #6  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Vermont Coffee Company Front Porch blend and my favorite homemade refried beans with egg and pepper jack, not a bad way to start the day. It's another long day in a 4 day week of long days. Today I'm headed to Montpelier for work ad a staff meeting, should be home by 6:30. I have so many things I want to crockpot that I'm making a schedule - dinner tomorrow and food for camping Love my crockpot this time of year.

Time to dig out some warm clothes. It's very cold out there this morning, frost cold
Old 09-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #7  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Big yawn this morning as I slept until just before seven. It feels really decadent!

Cottage, you sure got right back into it, didn't you? That's a really long day and I hope it do not go too late tonight. I worry about those roads.

Tammy, my heart is breaking for you and dear Reesie. I hope she has a comfortable day and that the new meds ease her a bit.

Jekel, you sure seem to be enjoying your son's visit. Your day sounds like the perfect thing to do for a fall wander - and not too far from home. (I Googled it since I'm a map nut.)

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday but my modem decided to crap out and I spent most of the day getting a new one and getting it set up. I had to call in some muscle (Rob) to get to the connections behind my very heavy desk and ended up with "muscles" for dinner. Good thing I'd shopped when in town getting the modem. A techie at my supplier walked me through the rest of the connection but I was too tired to check in here.

Back into the swing of work things today, now that I can read my frassing email but am also planning some fun and relaxation. Being away from the daily self-inflicted grind gave me a new perspective on things. I have lots to do but am going to balance the poopy jobs with the fun ones like getting prize money ready fro the children's Fair entries and returning them tot he schools.

Have a happy Tuesday.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #8  

Height: 5'4"

Great day, all. Chiropractor says no running yet, but I am walking, albeit slowly. Mom is arriving 5 hours ahead of schedule this afternoon, so I am off tho clean and change the beds. Good thing I got home early - I have about 90 minutes!

Be well -
Old 09-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good evening, ladies. Apparently my screwed up sleep pattern has caught up w/ me and today I slept until 5 PM, LOL The only bad thing is that it made me miss DanceFit Class, which I look forward to every week.

Not much going on in my world. Hope you ladies are having a good day.
Closed Thread