South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 04:27 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Marvelous Monday Beach Chat, Aug 20

Good Morning

Thought I'd get us started this morning since perhaps I am the first one up...managing insomnia, although I do believe I got 6 hours of rest.

I'm continuing w/flylady for another week and since the master bedroom still resides in our dining room I've decided it's the perfect time to paint the baseboards and the one window in the room. Ask me about the closet later in the week.

I tiptoed past DH earlier but think I'm ready for some coffee. Stop and enjoy a cup with me....I could use the company.

What's up in your world today?
Old 08-20-2012, 06:09 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning and thanks for starting us up, Debbie. I hope your Monday IS marvelous and that you and FlyLady continue to get along. (I unfriended her because I was starting to feel nagged.)

My Montreal weekend was just great although just over 24 hours. Going by train sure took off a lot of stress. Cathie and I had fun and thoroughly enjoyed "Wicked". I was home in lots of time to cut pies and sell tickets for the Fish Fry. Unfortunately we did not have enough people to make it a financial success. I guess Sunday evening is not a good time as lots of the weekend folk are on their way home to their real lives. I did buy two of the extra pies to stash in my freezer so they weren't wasted. I'll tally up the $$$ this morning as I need to report at this afternoon's meeting.

Disney is off to her "coiffeuse" this morning for a bath and haircut and I'll go to the gym after dropping her off. Then home to tackle financial stuff so I don't sound like an idiot at the meeting at 4. I need to pick Disney up before the meeting so this afternoon will be tight.

Wow! Just let the dogs in and it's a chilly 45ºF out there. It finally feels like August so I need to really focus on enjoying the dregs of summer. I hope you can do the same.
Old 08-20-2012, 06:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

We're off and running already this morning! Today is Amber and Tyler's first day back to school, and they were both up early and full of excitement. I just hope this 1st day enthusiasm lasts throughout the year. Tyler is starting kindergarten and Amber is in 7th grade this year.

My girls have another week before their school starts, and they want to pack as much fun as they can into this last week of vacation. It's a rainy day today, so I don't know what plans they have in store for me, but they want to go to an amusement park and a water park later in the week, and maybe to the zoo. I'm pretty sure both girls have eye dr. appointments today, so we can at get that out of the way to clear the week.

Thanks for starting the coffee, Debbie, and that's a shame about the fish fry, Ruth, but I bet your grandson will make short work of those pies next week!
Old 08-20-2012, 06:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning. A piece of pie would go great with this cup of coffee, but I will settle for a smoothie. DS is up and in the shower already. His road test is scheduled for 8:15. We had a good, but very off program day. We went to lunch and I was ravenous from my ride. I didn't think I was, but the diner smells made me insane. I had a panini and fries yikes! I took a nap in the afternoon, unheard of! I'll blame it on the fries and bread. We drove for hours and ended up having a slice of pizza for dinner. My only saving graces were water and a 24 mile bike ride. Today I will be OP for certain.

My stomach is doing back flips. I get so nervous firvmybson in days like this. I hope he passes!!!!!
Old 08-20-2012, 07:36 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Morning chicks!

I actually slept until my alarm went off this am....but I guess that's b/c DS had us up at 4 am, and I couldn't fall back asleep with my alarm set for 5 am to bring my brother to the airport. I actually fell back asleep once I got home! (and now I feel like I've been hit by a truck, but that's okay...maybe it'll be better after the coffee kicks in....)

I had an interesting weekend with my brother, but now it's back to work and reality...
Old 08-20-2012, 07:40 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Debbie you are always so energetic I need to declutter yet again

Ruth glad you enjoyed your weekend

Cottage I am with you hopeful they will still be excited to go to school in af few months

Jekel good luck to your son

I pulled something in my neck so didn't sleep very well last night but still went for Tunis morning. We bought new patio furniture for the deck and new sectional sofa for living room this weekend so needed lol

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 08-20-2012, 08:11 AM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Running again this morning, eventually I'll get this figured out. This morning's distraction was recipes. Oops

I'll be back tonight. Hope your Monday is a breeze
Old 08-20-2012, 08:30 AM   #8  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good Monday morning!

Our last house guests just left. It was a crazy but fun weekend. Our grand-niece is too cute for words. Our teen made it safely back to campus and has been busy improving his frat house room. I'm glad to be an empty-nester again.

Off to they gym with my mom and trainer. Then need to plan some healthy meals to get back on track after a weekend of excess and off plan eating. I think we'll put off cleaning the bedrooms for a while
Old 08-20-2012, 06:06 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Evening, ladies.

Today is a bad day for me...I am completely disgusted w/ myself and feel like a fraud. 33 pounds added back from my lowest weight. I have GOT to give myself a kick in the rear and soon.

Hope you all are doing well.
Closed Thread