South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2012, 06:22 AM   #1  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Default Feisty Friday, August 3rd Beach Chat

Good morning Just a quick fly-by for me this morning. I am off camping with the girls this afternoon but 2 jobs stand between me and the woods. I'm making my to do list and my packing list to make sure nothing gets left behind. I've decided to pack avocado gazpacho and a chard, goat cheese frittata for my contributions to dinners and overnight oats for my breakfasts. Looking forward to an easy, fun weekend with camping, hiking, bonfires, and girl time with my friends (and DD).

Coffee is ready, can I pour anyone a cup? How does your Friday look from here?
Old 08-03-2012, 06:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

OOOhhhh, Cyndi, have so much fun! I bet your fun weekend will be here before you know it, and that you'll have a great time. We're hoping for pictures!

I have a short day today (and it's not booked! WOO HOO!...well, not yet...), and the pup is a getting a chemo treatment as well. She's been acting her old self the last few days, made me really glad that I did the surgery. Except I have to pay the bill today....

And I'm trying to figure out what to do this weekend. Can't stray too far because of side effects for the pup, but I'd like to relax...hmmmm....
Old 08-03-2012, 07:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 173/157.8/133

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning! Have fun on the campout Cindy! Sounds like a blast.
Twynn - so happy to hear that you pup is doing well! That's terrific!
I've got a busy work day ahead of me. Apparently the economy in Allentown, PA is doing better, because my sales people have me hopping!
Cast party tomorrow. It'll be fun to see everyone. I'm bringing drunken shrimp - pretty much OP except for the tequila!! After you steam the little guys, you marinate them in tequila, lime, cilantro and jalepeno. Serve with salsa instead of cocktail sauce. They usually fly off the plate. I'm going to bring some veggies too. I want to make sure there are enough good noshes there that I don't stray to the dark side
Have a good Friday, all!
Old 08-03-2012, 07:36 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Cyndi, thanks for getting us started! I hope your day flies by and you can head out to your weekend with GF's. Your food contribution sounds yummy.

Twynn, I'm glad to hear Reese pup is doing better. I hope you find some relaxation!

Cate, have fun at the cast party!

I'm on the countdown here....painting living room baseboards right now. All the furniture is out and the carpet guys are supposed to be here between 8-11. I'm thinking it will be on the early side. I need to go find more coffee and finish up here.

Have a great Friday everyone!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:05 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Thanks for the coffee, Cindy. I'm having mine out here on the porch and enjoying a delightfully cool breeze. Have a great girlfrienda weekend camping trip. It sounds fun!

Twynn, I'm so glad to hear Reesie is doing better!

Debbie, hoe you have a gteat day!

Only Carley and I are up so far, and the only plans we have for the day is to go out for fish and chips nite this evening, and I promised Carley we'd go play miniature golf after. We'll most likely spend some time on the beach getting pummeled by the waves.too.

Have a fantastic Friday!
Old 08-03-2012, 09:24 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 167/154/120

Height: 5' 1" (in the morning, LOL)

Coffee on the porch. It's already getting hot and muggy. My plan for today is to get dd moving on getting her stuff cleaned up. This should be fun NOT.

Cindy have lots of fun and stay safe.
Twynn hugs to the pup.
Cate the shrimp sound great. Have fun at the pary.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning! just a quick hello to say inm back home after a long, but enjoyable week. Will catch up later
Old 08-03-2012, 10:49 AM   #8  
south beach dieter

S/C/G: 302/ticker/153

Height: 5'67"

hy chicks long time no chat. lol i got a job working like a slave , my back hurts from the long shifts and i am down to 266
how are u a ll??
Old 08-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 167/154/120

Height: 5' 1" (in the morning, LOL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irinaelenav View Post
hy chicks long time no chat. lol i got a job working like a slave , my back hurts from the long shifts and i am down to 266
how are u a ll??
A job is a good thing. Back pain not a good thing.
Old 08-03-2012, 01:40 PM   #10  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

irinaelenav, sorry about your back but congrats on meeting your first mini goal!
Closed Thread