3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   SBD Daily Chat, Wednesday Aug.1 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/263887-sbd-daily-chat-wednesday-aug-1-a.html)

Lexxiss 08-01-2012 07:01 AM

SBD Daily Chat, Wednesday Aug.1

Good Morning:sunny:

It's Colorado Day and my mom's 91st birthday. She has a second BD (long story) which my sis will be here for so a card will do for today. I got carpet confirmation last eve so the painting continued this morning....work today...and move furniture tomorrow.

As always, I try to focus on my food plan and making good choices. I felt like "junk" last night but made a healthy OP dinner then went to bed early. I definitely had "tired" on my radar which is always a trigger for poor food choices.

What's up in your neck of the woods today? Stop by and say hi :cofdate:

WaistingTime 08-01-2012 07:23 AM

Good morning!

Debbie - Happy Colorado Day and birthday to your mom. Great job last night!

My DH is heading off today to help our nephew move to Florida. I'm going to stock up on OP foods and then I work the closing shift this evening. Right now, though, I'm going to watch the last bit of recorded Olympics before I see anything in the news...

Have a great day, all.

Lexxiss 08-01-2012 07:33 AM

Hi Karen! Enjoy your olympic watching! I had to decide last night not to record. I just need to focus on my home olympics this year. :lol:

Lexxiss 08-01-2012 07:36 AM

Wednesday Beach Chat!

Oops! Just realized I thought it was Tuesday and it's really Wednesday. Oops! Perhaps Ms. Cyndi will correct my error. :lol:

Too much painting I can see!

TwynnB 08-01-2012 08:18 AM

LOL Lexiss! That's something I would do, on mixing up the days. Great job last night on your choices.

Karen - I didn't record, but really want to find the floor routines from the girls' team!

Yesterday was looong, and I *almost* picked up chinese on the way home, but did not...I had healthy leftovers in the fridge which I opted for instead.

Today is normal for wednesday - a full surgery schedule, a few errands, if I'm lucky a workout, and then martial arts for DS.

I am realizing with cottage and ruthie gone (Isn't it quiet?!?!), that I really want a girls' weekend away. I'm just plain exhausted and it sounds FABULOUS!! Now, I'm starting to fantasize about what I would do. Any takers?!? LOL...I wish I could....

Have a great day!

katrinahoward 08-01-2012 09:35 AM

Happy Wed all! I am pretty new here and so I will hop in :-) Yesterday was a pretty good day. OP all day, accomplished quite a bit of school work, and my oldest's football meeting last night. Oh, it's almost football time. Can't wait!!!

We watch some of the olympics at night.. I don't watch any tv during the day at all. I try to refrain from any distractions from my studies. The more I get done during the day, the less I have to do at night when my hubby is home.

Twynn - that is awesome. I know picking something up is so easy and such a temptation. I start back to work part time next week for about a month and I am going to have to really be proactive and prepared so I don't take the easy way out!

Have a great day everyone! I am going to hit the books for a while and will check back in later.