Back on the Beach

• Well, after a long hiatus I am starting back on Phase 1 this week. I am so disgusted with myself. Last summer I was walking every single day and staying on plan and losing weight and feeling better than I have felt in a long time. I had also been able to get off of my blood pressure meds and Metformin. Well, the holidays rolled around and I went a little crazy! I feel awful, tired all the time, gained weight back hurt all over, just feel alot older than I am. I am starting back because it works and this time I will follow through.
  • Welcome back, we are all in this together!! Keep checking in it helps trust me!
  • Welcome Back, Jenmichele. I don't know why we stop doing the things that make us feel better, but for some silly reason, we do! I agree that having a place to check in is a big help. This is a really supportive board! And I agree with your "this time I will follow through" statement. It is too easy to get partway there........
  • to you for realizing you needed to get back on track!! I am there myself. I lost 50 pound on WW in order to have a healthy pregnancy. Well, that was almost 7 years ago!!! I tried SB a year ago and it worked great for the month I was on it!!! I stopped when I lost my job and depression kicked in... now I'm back on plan and LOVING IT!!! I've lost 15 pounds so far (been on plan 6 weeks). Good luck to you and all of us!!!
  • Thank you ladies!!! I am already encouraged! I am going to keep checking in and stay active on this board.
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back!