I'm Back

• Well I tried nutrisystem but probably didn't really give it my all but it just got to the point I was gonna hurl if I had to eat one more nutrisystem meal even thou they are pretty good. I just don't do good unless I'm mainly eating chicken and veggies with beans here and there. I know nutrisystem says low gycelmic but there is alot of meals with noodles and rice that just don't agree with me. I started this morning with egg whites and turkey bacon and feeling pretty good about that. My aunt is coming from hawaii July 27th which is also my 48th bday and I havent seen her in 16 years which I was pretty slim back then, I just don't want her seeing me this heavy, just pretty embarrassed about it. I'm really hoping to lose at least 15 pounds by then
  • Welcome, I too tried NS. I had success at losing, but Oh my was it drudgery eating almost every meal from a microwave. To me, color, texture and variety are staples in my meals. You must be so excited to see your Aunt! There are a lot of great recipes on the forum so you shouldn't get bored. Good luck

• I haven't been here long but I have learned a lot here and there are a lot of really creative recipes! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. I agree variety is important. You will find plenty of that here!

See you on the Beach!
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back
  • Welcome Back!!
  • back!