One week in!

• I started the South Beach diet last Thursday and am on day 9!

I failed twice, the first day with the cupcake and on saturday with sushi (friends treated us, how could I say no?) but am still at it! My boss bought in some super great oatmeal chocolate squares last week, and I managed to resist the temptation and not eat any! Although I satisfied myself with the fact they freeze very well, so I have my share sitting in the freezer waiting for me to be able to eat them....the temptation is very strong some days!

The diet has been very satifying so far, though my body still does really want to eat some things (pizza, those oatmeal squares). It is hard at times but I think what's keeping me going this far is the fact that I never stick with anything, so already one week and I see results, why would I blow it now? Let's get through phase 1 and then I can relax a little!
  • Good for you! It does get easier so hang in.
  • Keep up the good work Link...you'll be so happy that you did
  • Good job resisting those oatmeal squares! For me it's definitely empowering to know that I'm eating healthy and OP, so everyday I feel little bit stronger.
  • A fellow blogger who follows a different plan once wrote something that stuck with me - she never regrets something she doesn't eat.
  • I love that saying. I will have to write it down.