South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 07:27 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning ladies!

Ruth - you are always welcome to post pics of the quilts , I am always amazed at the craftsmanship in them. Enjoy your day!

Cottage - Hope it all came out okay .

Jekel - I thought of a bike ride this am, but so far I can't see beyond my yard, the fog is so thick!! Hope you enjoy meeting the family today.

We're off to church in a couple hours, but for right now the house is blissfully silent. Although I like our normal pastor, the stand in for May has amazing ability, and I look forward to his last sermon today. Then we're off to DH's coworkers house for a barbeque....I have no idea how on or off plan things will be there. I know that I'm bringing dessert, and it's not very beachy....so hopefully I won't go near that!!

Enjoy your day!
Old 05-27-2012, 08:36 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 173/157.8/133

Height: 5'4"

Morning Ladies! Quick swing by before church - playing the flute for the anthem this morning, so I need to do a quick run through on the piece before heading over. It's Pentecost Sunday, so we all wear red. I even did my nails - it's kind of weird to see them jumping over the keyboard! I'm not normally a red nail person but figured - what the heck?
I bought myself an early birthday present yesterday - Some Merrell minamalist running shoes. Can't wait to try them out later today.
Hope everyone enjoys their extra day!
Cate
Old 05-27-2012, 09:30 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 224.6/196/134

Height: 5'2"

WOOOO HOOOO!!! Weigh in day was NOT disappointing. I thought after last night's Japanese food take out it was going to be a little water heavy :/
Not so! I met my goal for the week. I am down 10 pounds exactly!!!

Dancing the pounds away!
Closed Thread