South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #16  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

good morning,

Ruth - with $12,000 in bake sales there should be some SB candidates.

Cottage - enjoy your planting day.

Twynn - sounds like another busy day for you.

Jekel - are you going to NYC, wow lots of choices there

Cyndi - I know the day will be rough, hang in there and hugs to you.

Karen - shopping for a new car, is a sticker shock these days.

Holly - so glad you are finished with seeing that dreadful man.
Debbie - enjoy your trip, you have been working so hard and I know you love Alaska.

me - it takes time to be physical. DH and I have been walking the trails and today we are going to a paved one since it has been raining. Lots of spring cleaning going on here too. Bathroom renovations are work in progress.
have a nice day everyone
take care
Sophie
Old 05-08-2012, 09:47 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 158/148.5/135

Height: 5' 5 1/2"

Haven't been here for a couple of weeks, but just had to boast today. After being on a plateau for over a week and a half, I was starting to get discouraged. Then yesterday I tried on a pair of pants that felt a little roomy. So decided to weigh myself this morning. I finally broke 150!!! Weighed 148.5. I know it's not much, but I was determined not to say "to heck with the damn diet" when I was stuck on that plateau. That's what I did the last time.
I will be honest, the first time I tried SBD, back in 2003, the weight literally fell off. Then with menopause, and to be honest, not exercising, it's taking much longer. But I'm going to try to step up the exercising now, and hope to lose another two or three by Memorial Day weekend. A good friend's daughter is getting married, and I refuse to show up draped in a bed sheet, because nothing fits. (Of course, if worse comes to worse, I'll make sure that it will be a nice bed sheet. LOL)

Last edited by janis; 05-08-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:33 AM   #18  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

I are a sad and angry beacher today. I've been lazy all around and have NOT been making good choices. Suddenly, almost a year in.

Back to Ph1 for me starting today (even though I skipped breakfast and have no snacks).

I hope you are all well. Will check in with y'all soon!
Closed Thread