Phase 2 week 2 Should I add more?

• I am going into P2 week 2 tomorrow. For week 1 I added 2/3c cooked steel cut oats for breakfast and have done fine craving wise. I was stuck on weight last week and thought it was because TOM was here. Apparently not. I havn't lost an ounce this week either. I am definately eating on plan and getting my veggies in. I could probably use a bit more water but tend to at least get 45-50 oz per day. Should I continue on and add a fruit this week? Just not sure and needing advice, thanks for the help.
  • Hi Mysh - have you run your calories through a counter to see where you're coming in at? Most people don't count on this plan but it might help you see if you're getting too many or not enough. As weird as it is, I've found it's too easy for me to only eat 800-900 a day because I get full on all the veggies, etc. I stall out if I don't pay attention to getting at least 1100 or more a day. While I HATE having to remember to count each day, the loss is definitely worth it.
    Hope this helps.
  • I think you should continue on with your plan to add fruit this week since you haven't experienced any cravings. Your body has lost all the water weight in Phase 1 and is now making adjustments and getting ready to lose the fat. Be patient and continue following the plan, and you soon will be pleasantly surprised.
  • Thanks for the encouragement and ideas I will try the calorie counting for a couple days and see how many I'm getting too.