South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 09:39 AM   #16  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

good morning,

Dark French Roast from Costco here. Sorry to say I have never tried any of the other flavours because I think we both don't take sugar in our coffee and drink it black.

Nice to see everyone here, been busy, DH is doing major renovations to one of our washrooms here and is very frustrated. The fixtures are 30 years old and we are having a hard time finding replacements without going a major plumbing job.
Have a nice day everyone.
take care
Sophie
Old 04-19-2012, 09:55 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 235/203/160

Height: 5'7"

I started Phase 1 again on Monday and am down 3.5lb so far. Yay Just what I neede for motivation after hovering for months on WW. Now that my baby is almost one I feel ok cutting carbs (I'm breastfeeding). I have PCOS so I always lose better on SBD but since I breastfeed for atleast a year, sometimes two, by the time I'm done BFing I'll probably be pregnant again (have 3 kids now, would like atleast 1 more). lol.
Old 04-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #18  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

So apparently a pot of green tea isn't going to cut it this morning. I'm sooooo sleepy. I need to bring some instant coffee and a mug. We just don't drink coffee at our house. I still want to buy my little latte maker thingy... Anyone know of any good ones?

Still OP. Just trying to keep on truckin' this week. I need a nap!

Hope everyone's having a great day.

Lisa
Old 04-19-2012, 08:01 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Debbie - I was going to tease you of that picture...looks like you, but not...twin sister? WOW, what a difference! Aren't you proud of yourself?!

thanks for the birthday wishes! It has honestly been a not-so-good day, between a few things. But alas, nothing a glass of wine can't help!
Closed Thread