South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #16  

Height: 5'4"

Good morning, all. I have missed all of you - even those I have not yet actually met! I am hoping that this regain (every year . . .) will be GONE in time for Spring Break at the end of March - but I guess I had better get myself in gear if that is to happen!

It is not so much that I fell off the wagon as I flat out dismantled that little wagon plank by plank in the last 2 months. I THINK the total gain is about 10 pounds, but I will know for sure Wednesday morning. Is anyone in the planning stages of a return to Phase 1? I think I had better consider it, so if anyone else is thinking about it, please let me know!

Be well!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:41 PM   #17  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Hi chicks,

Sorry I am soooooo late in posting. It's my sister and brother's birthday (yes, they are twins) and on top of that, this is my only day in the office. And of course, everyone needed something! I barely had a chance to eat.

I am heading out at 4:30a tomorrow for my flight to Oakland and I won't stop until 10p EST. It's going to be a long day and one filled with interesting food choices, I am sure. I am going to go to the store tonight, if I can get there in time, and stock up on Lara Bars, nuts and jerky.

Sorry I've got no time for personals or even to read but since I might be MIA tomorrow as well, I didn't want anyone to be worried.

Closed Thread