Starbucks gals!!!

• So I asked a while back about the Frappucinos at Starbucks and someone told me there was sugar in the base. So I was there today andthe girl asked how come I don't get my usual anymore and I said well the base has sugar. She showed me the base powder and it says 100% coffee and the "goo" as she calls it that mixes with the base is sweetened with splenda. As long as you order the light version of the fraps we are all good!!! Anywho I had to share. Lol
  • Yay!!
  • Thanks! That's good to know!
  • I wish they would list their ingredients online (or where I can find them!). The sugar grams in one servings are much higher than just milk, so where do they come from? It's frustrating, I'd love to know if I could have one once in awhile. Anyone find an official ingredient list anywhere?
  • I'm with you Cyndi. Don't trust anything that doesn't have the ingredients listed. I can't find them online either.
  • Also, ladies, if you go between yesterday and the 20th from 2 - 5 PM they're having buy one get one free holiday drinks (gingerbread, peppermint mocha, etc).
  • Say what?! Mmmmm, peppermint mocha. Delish!!
  • They showed me the package of the coffe base and it said 100% coffee. The "goo" I didn't look at that they mix with the base she said is made with Splenda. Next time I'm in I'll ask to see those ingredients.