South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 11:41 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Morning, ladies. Hope you're all doing well and surviving any snowstorms you might be dealing with. Oddly enough, still no snow in Georgia. LOL Yeah yeah, I know.

Looks like going back to Phase I was the right decision. As of yesterday I was down 3.5 pounds (and that's w/ it being TOM, too). I tell ya, though, it's a lot harder going BACK to Phase I than it is starting it, LOL

Anywho, about to head out for the day. Hope you ladies are having a great weekend!!!
Old 10-30-2011, 12:24 PM   #32  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning,

All you Northeastern Chickies -- Stay warm and dry! I wish I could blow some beautiful sunshine your way. It was in the 30s this morning, but going to 65 today. It really is lovely.

Chickadee, 9 pounds in 4 weeks is excellent! Phase 2 always slows down the weight-loss. I do not measure or limit Ph1 foods -- other than nuts and cheese, but I have to be very careful with grains.

Twynn, The silence is my favorite part of snow, too. It happens rarely around here...

I had awful dreams last night and was up at 3:00 this morning. There will be a nap in my future. I'm taking Auston to a Trunk-or-Treat tonight. If I can resist donuts, I can certainly resist candy.
Closed Thread