South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 11:06 AM   #16  
Just wanna lose!

S/C/G: 177/177/150

Height: 5'2

Ooh YAY just got library notice that my South Beach 200 Quick recipe book is ready for me to pick up today!
Old 10-27-2011, 11:08 AM   #17  
Just wanna lose!

Magrat-AWESOME!!!! Way to go you!

Those that have introduced red wine which ones are you drinking? I am not a huge red wine fan as I tend to like sweet sweet sweet (of course that is what got all these pounds on me in the first place hahaha)....
Old 10-27-2011, 11:34 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Good morning, everyone! Quick check-in for me. DD was in rare form this morning (maybe she didn't like the chill in the air) and we were running late from the get-go. Then I got to work and remembered that we have a huge staff meeting today and I didn't finish all the necessary handouts last week, so I've been in a rush to get that done. I also need to get lunch ordered, pick it up for everyone, shop for some Over-The-Hill decorations for a birthday tomorrow and return a few phone calls. So...off I go again! I hope to check in later!!
Old 10-27-2011, 12:43 PM   #19  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Cottage - Yup, I dry all greens including cabbage the same way. I need to get more of those done this year.

Jenn- Hope you're feeling better today! Nothing worse than being sick while away from home. Julie is doing great right now. thanks. the treatment she had last week should keep her feeling pretty good through surgery, at least that's our hope.

Rose - Every once in awhile I just need a few days of P1 to get my attention. It's not even cravings as much as losing focus.

Bea & Chris - lovely to see you both back

Sophie who is also Stephanie - I want to be an overnight guest at your house!

Sophie who is also Messy - Nice! hope there's more of the same for you

Stephanie who lives in the Mitten (I love that book!) - I'm know we have had pregnant Beachers. I'm sure someone will chime in
I love my wine but have always preferred dry. I have a special fondness for Italian reds and right now I'm loving Malbec. Watch out for those "wine beverages" that are glorified wine coolers. You don't want anything with added sugars, corn syrup, etc.

Magrat - What kind of a meeting doesn't allow a bathroom break? that's just cruel.
Congratulations on successfully completing Phase 1!

Kim, hope the day slowed down a little

Okay, back to work

Last edited by CyndiM; 10-27-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 01:05 PM   #20  
Just wanna lose!

Thanks Kim! Just checked out your pics too and WOW! You are such an inspiration You look fabulous!
Old 10-27-2011, 04:41 PM   #21  

Hi SB'ers,

Cindi thank you for the info on the soy and smoothies. I will try one. I found out today that I may need to back away from steel cut oats, they really upset my tummy.

SB has been good so far, am staying away from the scale til next Monday. I just want to feel good. Still need to work on variety in my foods.

Magrat - sounds like you did real good on P1, congrats on your entry into P2.

Hope everyone is feeling good and getting ready for the weekend.

Chickadeee
Closed Thread