Everyone in my house

• Is losing weight! It's hilarious. The only person who knows I'm doing SBD specifically is my husband. My mom is very opinionated and anti-healthy eating for whatever reason. I cook dinner most days and have been making all SB friendly meals. She told me Saturday how she has lost so much weight in her belly that her pants are falling off. She thinks because she was stressed out about a state inspection at work lol.
    I just said wow you look good mom. My secret lol.
    I made the Deep dish pizza tonight with the ground beef "crust" she loved it. Had I told her it was a SB recipe she would've found something wrong with it. It's so funny to watch!
  • Hey, Girl...I hear you!
    I know some people think DIET and they automatically think it won't be good food. They have decided without even trying the various recipes that they are going to starve or live on lettuce. My DH and I have been on SBD since the middle of August and we have never eaten so well. Granted, neither of us had that much to lose but this is the plan we go back to whenever we have any "excess poundage." Love the plan and the way of life. We are SBD fans forever.
  • Love it! I too have everyone in the house sb'ing it! And everyone loves it and really doesn't see it as a diet. Good luck to you and the fam!
  • That's hysterical!

I made some SBD friendly foods for our Thanksgiving potluck last year, didn't tell anyone that it was "diet food" and got rave reviews! It's funny what the mind does to you!
  • That's just great! My DH will never gain or lose an ounce (he's a beanpole) but he eats what I do, is off white sugar and can't believe how great he feels these days.