Need to restart!!

• I did a clean Phase 1 at the end of July and I lost about 8 lbs. I started Phase 2 and then gradually fell off the wagon. We became very busy with packing, moving, baby, etc and I didn't leave myself the time to shop properly or meal plan. I switched to loosely following the "old" Weight Watchers points program that I had success with in the past. I have lost another 3lbs, and luckily haven't gained anything back. However I have reverted back to my old way of eating, and my diet is consisting of far too many carbs and too much sugar.

I have decided to start over again with Phase 1 to get myself back in control. I think I will have an easier time w/no fruit now that things are starting to get out of season After Phase 1 I plan on doing a gradual Phase 2 (Phase 1.5 I guess) while also doing WW points. The points will help me keep track of how much I am eating. My son also seems to be on a pretty consistent nap schedule, which is allowing me to fit in a workout each day. Hopefully this will help me jumpstart my weightloss again and reach my goal!!
  • Kudos to you for knowing what you need to do. I often resisted going back to PH1, and like you, it was hardest with summer fruit. But every time I did it, and there have been several, it really worked to get me back on track and I was always glad I'd done it.
  • I agree about the fruit! I just started p1 again yesterday after falling off the wagon for the past month or so. I gained almost 5 lbs back (after losing over 15!) and that's a lot of hard work thrown away! It should be easier now without all the fresh berries, although I can't wait for pumpkin and butternut squash!
    Welcome back to P1!
  • Great to have you back!
  • Best wishes for your continued success!
  • Welcome back!!
  • Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get started again. Tomorrow I am going to to some meal planning and will make up my shopping list. I definitely need to plan ahead to succeed in P1!
  • hi! I find that planning ahead makes things much easier for me. If I don't have food ready by the time I am hungry, then I'll just eat whatever is lying around. But I've been good and freezing my leftovers.

I also thought of adding in WW (which is what I tried before SBD) but I found it was easier for me to just stick to one (not so great at multitasking! haha)

Good luck!!