Phase 1.5 starting!!

• I have to tell you an apple with natural pb has never tasted sooo good!!! What do you guys typically do? 1 fruit and 1 grain a day? What's your grain oatmeal, toast, pasta? I like my eggs in the morning, but I'm thinkin a little bit of ww pasta tonight. Too much??
  • With Phase 1.5 I usually add in either a fruit or grain (not both) in the first week. I added a second item in the second week. That way if you have cravings or problems you can identify the problem food easier.
  • I have done both but I've also gained when I did. I try to do one fruit (and typically later in the day as fruit in the morning for me sets off cravings, see something I learned ) or one grain a day for the first week (one day apple, one day WW).
  • I'm like Jenn. Earlier in the day is not good for me with either fruits OR grains. It's all a learning experience. Last time I completed a full PH1 I started with one fruit after dinner. Honestly, I have trouble with grains and do best to really limit them. Okay... I guess I can overeat fruit too. Hmm.
  • Quote: I have to tell you an apple with natural pb has never tasted sooo good!!! What do you guys typically do? 1 fruit and 1 grain a day? What's your grain oatmeal, toast, pasta? I like my eggs in the morning, but I'm thinkin a little bit of ww pasta tonight. Too much??
    ???? totally confused....got the book, reading like crazy, making grocery list and pursuing recipesin preparation of starting SB on 10/12....I have not seen anything about phase 1.5?? HELP!!
  • Pintoes: I Asked the same question and what I'm getting is it's half way between p1 and p2. So phase 2 week 1.

Here's another question for you veterans. Wouldn't an apple with natural pb be a little better for desert than say a ricotta creme?
  • pinktoes - yes, you can also do a search of the threads but 1.5 is not fully stepping into phase 2 (a fruit and whole week or two a day) but testing the waters with doing one or another for a week, playing with times, see how your body reacts.

Jersey - what do you mean by "good?"