South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 09-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #1  
I'm on a Low Crap Diet

S/C/G: 272/228/under 200 for now

Height: 5'0"

Default Can you say YUM!!!

We had WW calzones for dinner. They were delish!

But to top it off I had some dough left over so my daughter asks me if we can make cinnamon buns out of it and since I was going to throw it out anyway I said sure. So I made them cinnamon buns with real sugar and I made myself one cinbun made with stevia and cinnamon. Wow, I'm eating it now and it's incredible! I'm glad I only made one for myself.
hpnodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 129/120/112

Height: 5 Feet

That sounds Delish!!! Can't wait for phase 2 to be able to do this! Which we dough are you using?
jerseygiiirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:26 PM   #3  
I'm on a Low Crap Diet

S/C/G: 272/228/under 200 for now

Height: 5'0"

I bought a prepackaged frozen NY style 100% whole wheat pizza dough from harris teeter. It had all natural ingredients and there were 2 balls of dough in the package. It came out beautifully. I used my pizza stone and turned my oven as high as it would go 550 I think it was. I let the stone heat for about 45 minutes while I was getting all my stuff together. It came out with a crisp chewy crust just like it should be!

There is a recipe for WW pizza dough in the miscellaneous section of the SB recipes, that I thought I'd try too.
hpnodat is offline   Reply With Quote