South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 143.1/130.5/110

Height: 5'1

CyndiM, so funny about your cats, they definitely run the house here too!

Jarlie, welcome back! Try to check in here often, life sure seems to play some nasty games with us sometimes, and I find this group to be very supportive for whatever everyone is going through. It's nice to have people who seem to care so much for the health and well being of others that they may not even know.

Funny how it seems to be many people's Friday's when it's my Monday. I had yesterday off then have to work today through Monday. I really dislike working weekends, especially during the summer when everyone else seems to have them off and is getting together for BBQs and other fun trips and parties.

It's about to get pretty busy for me around here. Working full-time and going back to school this fall to start a career change. Looking into becoming a Registered Dietitian. Very excited about that, but will still need to work full time and do volunteer work while going for a Master's degree. Plus I'm thinking about getting back into playing roller derby after a 10 month hiatus (I played for about 2 years prior to that and I really love and miss it). If only there were more hours in the day!

Hope everyone has a great remainder of the day! Mine is just beginning (evening shift, yuck).

Last edited by asphyxia63; 07-07-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:14 PM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

My mom's appointment went well. It's amazing these days...they removed a gallstone from her bile duct in a 40 minute procedure with a scope. Hopefully she'll start feeling better now. DH is mowing the lawn and I'm winding down for one more project before dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearlrose View Post
I have been lurking but so busy unable to really post. Things are just so hectic here at work and the staff are giving me gray hair lol.
Pearlrose, glad to know you're always "lurking" out there. Happy birthday to DD2...I'll forget by her BD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarlie View Post
I was here for a little bit a year ago, then dropped off the face of the internet.
Jarlie, welcome back! I remember you! Sorry to hear about your DS's autism diagnosis. Having some structure back with your food might be a good way to take care of yourself as you deal with your stress and youngsters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asphyxia63 View Post
Funny how it seems to be many people's Friday's when it's my Monday. I had yesterday off then have to work today through Monday. I really dislike working weekends, especially during the summer when everyone else seems to have them off and is getting together for BBQs and other fun trips and parties.
asphyxia, thanks for checking in...now I understand your schedule better. I hope your "Monday" goes smoothly.
Closed Thread