Tomorrow I'm off to Trader Joes to stock-up (it's an hour and a half so we don't go a lot), just in time to restart Phase 1 on Monday. I thought it might be fun to make a list of go to foods for the next week.
My recipe list includes:
- egg muffins & refried beans
- cauliflower alfredo
- salads with salmon (I found microwavable single portion wild salmon, perfect for the top of a salad when I'm on the run) & tzatziki as dressing
- mock tuna salad on mixed green salad
- Avocado gazpacho
- Veggie sausage and beans with lots of veggies
- raw kale salad
- grilled veggies and veggie sausages
I'm going to automate breakfast and lunch - egg muffins and refried beans for breakfast, salads with protein (tuna, salmon or mock tuna salad) for lunch. Snacks will include rf string cheese, kefir, & crunchy raw veggies.
Baby steps, losing the holiday excess first.
Maintaining 48 lb loss since 2008, working off regain to a sensible maintenance level. 60+ lbs and counting!