Tomorrow I'm off to Trader Joes to stock-up (it's an hour and a half so we don't go a lot), just in time to restart Phase 1 on Monday. I thought it might be fun to make a list of go to foods for the next week.
My recipe list includes:
- egg muffins & refried beans
- cauliflower alfredo
- salads with salmon (I found microwavable single portion wild salmon, perfect for the top of a salad when I'm on the run) & tzatziki as dressing
- mock tuna salad on mixed green salad
- Avocado gazpacho
- Veggie sausage and beans with lots of veggies
- raw kale salad
- grilled veggies and veggie sausages
I'm going to automate breakfast and lunch - egg muffins and refried beans for breakfast, salads with protein (tuna, salmon or mock tuna salad) for lunch. Snacks will include rf string cheese, kefir, & crunchy raw veggies.
Baby steps, getting back on track 2015. Moving the next 10 lbs by the end of the summer.
Maintaining 48 lb loss since 2008, working off regain to a sensible maintenance level. 67 lbs and counting!