Halfway to ultimate goal! :)

• I just had to share this, and I feel like I only really "know" this section of the board. I am officially halfway to my ultimate goal weight of 150lbs. 44 down, 44 to go.

As of today I've lost 44 lbs from my highest weight ever - 238 lbs - when I got pregnant about two years ago (I'm not counting the 259 I got up to while pregnant ). The baby weight fell off, then the first ten came off effortlessly from breastfeeding but the last 34 have been thanks to SBD. I've never felt so motivated and excited. I credit the awesome recipes here and from Kalyn's kitchen and the support from this board.

That's it. Thanks all. I'm motivated by the successes on this board!

• CONGRATS!! That must feel so great.
  • Congratulations! =)
  • Thats amazing progress! It always feels so good when you get closer to your goal. I am really close to my first mini goal and I can already see how excited I am about it. Congratulations on your hard work.
  • Way To Go!!!!!
  • Wonderful news!
  • Congratulations!
  • Excellent!
  • Awesome! Keep up the good work.
  • I bet that feels terrific! (Note to self: Figure out your own halfway point so you can celebrate when you hit it.)
  • Congratulations! Great job!
  • Quote: I bet that feels terrific! (Note to self: Figure out your own halfway point so you can celebrate when you hit it.)
    It was a total fluke. I didn't even realize I was at the halfway point until halfway through the day when I was logging my lunch and looking at my ticker.

Yeee haw!