South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 07:12 AM   #16  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Happy Sunday

Got a call last night that my Mom might come over later today. That means I've got an hour here before everyone wakes up(hopefully) to get the house in order. I need to prepare something for our potluck/church in the park this morning then off to a graduation party this afternoon.

Karen, best wishes today!
Old 05-29-2011, 09:50 PM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello everyone, sorry I have been MIA.

I was having a stay-cation and enjoying every minute of it since we didn't have to go to Atlanta for my nieces graduation after all. I needed the break from work.

Matilda, hope the situation with your parents was better than expected.

Heidi, sorry to hear about your breathing but glad you have meds to get it under control.

Karen, hope your graduation party went well.

I have been busy running DD2 around to finalize everything for her to start class on Tuesday. DS got good news in the mail so now he will be able to transfer to the University that is closer to our home that all of his friends are attending so he is very excited about that. Only 7 miles away. He did not enjoy his freshman year at the first University we picked out for him.

I am leaving next Saturday to go to Washington DC for a week long course for work. DH and DD2 are going to come along and play the tourist while I am in class, though we will have Sunday all day to explore together so that will be fun. I shipping them home Thursday afternoon that way I can studying all evening in peace for the test on Friday afternoon.

Happy Memorial day tomorrow- I will try and check in the morning. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Last edited by Pearlrose; 05-29-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Closed Thread