, thanks for getting us started!
I look forward to hearing about how you like your rebounder.
, safe travels! I'm glad to hear Shirlyanne is doing so well! Have fun!
, great to hear how good you are at swimming...now how to fit it into your life. BTW-Rudi's doing better.
, don't think I've ever seen a woodcock...before coffee I read, "woodchuck peeing"...lol Sounds like a busy week! Take care!
, yay for capris out of winter storage...and fitting into them! My last years will fit again...such a change from the old days!
, paying for internet??? Best get good use of it! Enjoy your day on campus!
, enjoy your beach weather!
, getting ready for blast off tomorrow! We'll be at our "swim shack" for 2-1/2 weeks. Of course, we sat in the dining room outlining our plan and when we went to turn off the chandelier, the toggle switch has broken. I've been on a ladder in my jammies already.
I'm going to watch for our retired electrician next door...lol
Solution: A list
1. forget about light and turn off breaker at the box
2. get mandatory paperwork done
3. make salad for dinner tonight in Denver with Kirks DD, Neice and Nephew
4. email the kids and politely request a piece of halibut to cook stovetop instead of deep fried.
5. get moms flower area rototilled.
6. clean and pack.
7. cover bike with plastic for snow on the passes.
8. leave early and get to water aerobics by 9am Tuesday.
OK, have a great Monday everyone! TallandThin
, hope your ankle is better!