3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > South Beach Diet

South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 04-09-2011, 01:38 AM   #16

S/C/G: SW 270/see ticker/GW 150

Height: 5'9"

Yay!! It's amazing the energy you get!
One lil gripe- I feel like I am a very creative cook and knew SB would work well with what I usually play around with, but for some reason I'm stumped... or blocked. I know the fog will lift and soon the possibilities will be endless, but as of right now I'm just going through the motions, unable to conjure up anything fun. The recipe's here have saved my butt!
If I don't prepare in advance or have leftovers for lunch, my lunches have been deli meat wrapped in romaine with string cheese. So boring, but sometimes I'm just not in the mood to wake up earlier to put in the work! Wish there was a solution to unprepared/last minute lunches-to-go that are wicked delicious. I feel like I'm not missing bread or sweets, just yummy yummy food. Its a terrible fog!!
YeahYeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 07:13 AM   #17

Hi you!
I've 6 days in and I agree with all you said and have pretty much experienced the same. Pictures FREAK me out and well, I hate to admit that I've lost control

If you are looking for a newbie partner..I'm here.

Melanie
melanieintoronto is offline   Reply With Quote