SBD Advice?

• Hello! I'm just starting the SBD and was wondering if anyone has any advice for Phase 1 that helped them? Thanks!
  • Hi! Welcome! Eat beans!! Eat when you're hungry. Pre package nuts (they can be easy to overeat). Come here often!
  • Thanks Kristen! We stocked up on beans, yogurt, chicken and turkey. So far it isn't too bad...just have to get use to planning ahead.
  • I actually don't plan ahead too much. I just eat when I'm hungry and what's good for me. I do make up the Chunky veggie chilli (in the new cook book) to have on hand in case I don't have time to cook. Always have lean deli ham, string cheese and nuts to take on the go and yogurt too. Other than that...I go with how I'm feeling. Come here often! The support is great!!!
  • Thanks! Since my husband and I both are on it and he doesn't get much of a lunch break, we have been packing our breakfast and lunches the night before.
  • to the Beach. There is lots and lots of information in the Stickies in the Frequently Asked Questions Section - FAQ. You'll find lots of ideas and information there. Reading the book thoroughly is also a must!
  • Hello everyone!!! I cant tell you all how excited I am to be joining this sit. PLEASE if theres any info you guys can give I will be happy to receive it THANKS in advance
  • Thanks everyone. Trying to get use to this site. I have been reading the book and enjoy learning how I got here!! LOL!
  • Welcome, Hey Hey and Flawless. I agree with Ruth - there is tons of information on this site for you to read through. And fabulous recipes.